The Morning After - Reiner x Reader

You woke up to the sudden sound of light snoring beside you, and to the feeling of bare nakedness under the white sheets of the large blanket that enveloped your body. The mass that the figure created caused you to lightly dip towards it, your bare back touching whatever the hell it was.

Oh right, it was Reiner.

You looked behind to see that he was facing your back, his eyes closed calmly and light breaths escaping his slightly parted lips. His hair was a small mess, as if his mother had ruffled his blonde locks and never bothered to fix it after. The upper half of his body was revealed, whereas for his, ahem, lower extremities, were thankfully covered by the blanket. But, since his upper torso wasn't covered, you were able to witness the ripped beauty that you had come to love and care for.

Sighing, you had blindly forgot about your current state and attempted to get out of bed, only to feel bruised pain on your thighs and joints. Silently groaning, you had just now remembered about the events of last night...

You immediately blushed at the memory and decided not to think about it any further, randomly thinking of a topic to distract you from the memory of Reiner - naked, with a hint of lust bearing in the orbs of his golden eyes, while atop of your aching body that waited for his touch-

Stop itt!! I can't think of that right now - my captain is going to kill me if she notices that I'm not in my room!

You began to think of numerous, random things in your head - if bananas were a fruit or vegetable, how long it would take for you to jog a whole lap around the walls (if you were even able to do so), whoever the whack-job that named the walls after random women...

The list of new topics flowed through your head relentlessly as you finally sat up from the bed, taking the blanket along with you to cover your chest and torso. You began to keep the memories of last night in the back of your head, and decided to freshen up for the day.

But before you could shift your legs to the edge of the bed, you felt your side of the blanket being pulled down, as you were brought back to lying on the mattress. Yelping in the process, you realized that Reiner must have woken up from your movement.

"You really do suck at being gentle and subtle." you heard Reiner's voice from behind you as his arms enveloped your waist, bringing you closer to his bare chest. Blushing in embarrassment, you allowed him to do anything as he pleased.

"It's your fault for being a light sleeper, you dork."

"Well, good morning to you too." his voice sounded so sleepy, and you almost found it too cute to bare. Sighing, you brought the blanket sheets closer to your chest, and hoped that he wouldn't be too clingy this morning. You didn't want to get a lecture for not being in your room by your captain.

"Good morning," you replied calmly, making sure to not bring up the topic of last night's events.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Of course I did," he kissed your shoulder and you immediately tensed up at his sudden action, before relaxing as he snuggled his face into the crook of your neck.

"Because you were here with me."

"That sounds so cliché." you laughed, and you felt him smile against your skin.

"Well, you know me too well to know that I'm such a smooth moving guy, right?"

"Sure."

You both laughed, smiling into his arms and him snuggling his face into the crook of your neck. The light from the window peeked through the silk-like curtains, as they illuminated the room with ease. You could feel the freshness of sunlight absorbed through the white blankets as they began to wake up your skin. In all honesty, you wanted to stay like this forever.

Too bad you couldn't.

"Reiner," you began, breaking the soothing silence that almost sent him into slumber once more. He opened his half lidded eyes to show that he was listening, despite you not even seeing him from your view.

"Hm?" he mumbled sleepily.

"I uh, think we should get up soon. They'll notice that I'm not in my room and come looking for me..."

"You're so selfish," he stated bluntly before tightening his grip around your torso again. You scoffed as you tried to wiggle your way out of his touch.

"Always thinking about yourself..."

"A-am not! I just don't want us to get in trouble... besides, what would they do if they see us like this?!"

"If they see us in bed like this?" he asked, lifting his head to get a glimpse of your face. You turned your head to see that he still looked sleepy, despite his morning voice that was slowly fading away.

"We-we're naked!" you blushed in embarrassment at your own words, hoping that Reiner wouldn't get frisky at the idea. He was usually like this - you trying to leave and him using sexual means to keep you in bed with him.

"So? They see titans every day, so what makes it any different for when they'll see us?" he seemed so casual in every response he made, and it made you even more frustrated to give reasons for each question he asked.

"Because our privates are actually there, you idiot!"

"Oh."

You sighed with your eyes closed, before managing to pry away his arms from your torso. You shifted your legs to the side of the bed and sat up, revealing your bare back to him as your hair reached down to the middle of your back.

Unknown to you, Reiner was able to take in the view before him. His golden hues trailed the bare, soft skin of your back, seeing the slight edges and lines. He was sure to not miss the curves of your body as well, taking a glimpse at them as the sunlight shone past your body and created a goddess-like aura around you.

"I'm gonna go take a shower." you stated as you stood up, breaking the gaze of Reiner as you walked away from him and the bed. His eyes trailed after every movement, including your completely bare behind as you walked across the room to his bathroom.

"Yeah, you go do that..." his voice trailed off as you needlessly swayed your hips, forgetting the fact that you were butt-naked in front of your boyfriend, who was prone to become... excited at the sight.

You reached the bathroom and closed the door, making sure to not reveal the front of your body to the probably-already-turned-on boyfriend of yours, before stepping into the shower and turning on the knob.

Reiner, on the other hand, flopped back onto the bed and stared up at the ceiling of his room, with the sound of running water in the background. The only thoughts he could think of were you and the events of last night, hopelessly trying to not get carried away this time.

Dammit.

His eyes turned to the window beside his bed, the hire curtains drifting against the morning breezes that passed by with ease. He sighed as all he could think of was how thankful he was to have such a woman like you in his life, despite having a second life to which no one knew about - including you.

But nonetheless, as long as he had you in his life, he felt the most luckiest man on Earth.