A Special Announcement from Mikasa Ackerman

"Oh, hello there, (Y/N)."  Grey eyes seemed to waken you from your slumber. Your eyes blinked a few times before adjusting to the unfamiliar image before you. You awakened to a vast, white emptiness, and surprisingly you were standing on your two feet. It was cold and bright, yet the light of the white void was not as blinding as you thought. You were beginning to panic, however the figure that stood before you reassured you that you were safe, despite not saying a word to your drowsy state as of now.

"You're awake. Have you slept well?"

   "Where... where am I?" You took a look at your current surroundings, though there wasn't much to see - or rather, there was nothing to see at all. Everything around you was empty, though you could make out that you were standing on a surface of some sort.

As your eyes finally adjusted, you were able to see who the figure before you was.

"M-mikasa?" you squinted, seeing that she was slightly smiling at your dazed state.

"Yes, welcome back, (Y/N)." her voice was quiet and soothing as ever.

"I don't understand... what happened? Why am I here?"

"Everything is alright. For now, anyways. You won't be here for long."

"What do you mean?" you were deciding whether or not you should walk up to her, your feeling of reconciliation was strong, but your fear overpowered it. You remembered that she was the friendly yet overprotective one. Thank goodness that a certain someone wasn't around...

"You were asleep for so long. I'm assuming that you've missed all your adventures, experiences, and feelings, from before."

"I... I guess so." you weren't sure what she meant, so you went along with the things she was saying until you could put all the pieces together.

"Don't worry, you'll be reunited with your former colleagues, and able to rekindle the old flames of your lovers."

You blinked in confusion.

"Uh... what?" now, you were sure that you were lost with the nonsense that she was spewing.

"You'll be able to see the Corporal Levi, Eren, Jean, the Commander Erwin, and everyone else again... aren't you happy? You'll get to kiss, cuddle, and love them once more."

"Uh, Mikasa, I really don't kn-"

"It's a glorious phenomenon that was bound to happen... I can't wait for your adventures to commence once more. Believe me, you'll have fun again. We just need to fix and discuss a couple of things,"

Mikasa didn't wait for a reply from you, as she drove straight into the current situation and plans.

"First of all, you'll have to go back to sleep eventually, due to the creator not being able to write your adventures during school, in fear of being discovered for her hobby of writing stories. However, she'll be writing during elongated breaks, such as summer, which is her current break as of now."

She readjusted the crimson piece of cloth around her neck, before continuing.

"Second, she'll be working on the requests that she received in January, earlier this year, since she wasn't able to complete them before you fell asleep. So, chances are that you won't be able to ask for a specific story, or at least, until she finishes her current ones. And lastly, she hopes that you forgive her for making you sleep for such a long time. She knows that it was quite unfair that she said she'd continue writing once more after such a long hiatus, only to go back on it a few months after."

"Well, I understand that she wanted to keep all of this a secret from a few of her friends who seem to get all up in her business, especially during school." you scratched your head, though you were beginning to understand everything. Your creator was coming back, and she was going to write more adventures and stories for you until summer is over.

"She apologizes that she was gone for so long, so she promises to make it up to you by continuing your halted adventures," Mikasa held out her hand to you. "(Y/N), would you like to continue them?"

   You looked at her hand, and soon you found yourself walking towards her figure, the striking details of her face finally showing themselves after hiding from afar. You were quite confused, though you didn't really mind, as long as you had something to do for the rest of summer break. After all, you were sleeping most of the time, so you figured that this would help pass the long, hot days of this season.

   You looked up at her face, meeting her grey orbs that looked back at you in happiness. You could tell that she wanted you to have this, that you were waiting for this day, despite being unconscious for quite some time. You couldn't care less about that, though. The wait was worth it, and you were excited to go back to experiencing the heartbreak and love that those damned boys would bring you, even if they were quite old.

   You took her hand in yours, and a bright, blinding light shone before her. However, you didn't wince at the sudden shine. You knew what was happening, for some odd reason, without having to ask her what was. It was as if a feeling inside you was growing stronger by the second, and before you knew it, you were regaining your memories of a long forgotten time, seeing familiar faces that crowded around you, and your heart was starting to pound, faster and faster, as you escaped from the white emptiness that trapped you for such a long time. You knew that you'd have to return once more, but you didn't care - as long as you could see your lovers and friends once more, you were alright...

For now, anyways.