(Mordern AU) Seasons - Marco x Reader

*WOO YEAH MARCO

Sorry for late update! School's almost out so that means more updates that don't apply to the usual schedule (Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays)!

The outside environment held an orange tint of autumn as the seasons began to change - the leaves shifted colors of green to shades of orange, red, and yellow, as if the sun's color was splattered onto all the leaves in town. The air was becoming more chilly and breezy, brining in some temperate days accompanied by bone-freezing nights.

The trees outside your house were shifting their leaves to a more orange and red tint, yellow leaves almost rare to find among your lawn that had short, clean-cut Japanese grass. Piles of leaves were raked by your father and mother, trying to keep their lawn free of leaves to make the complex look more... decent. You, on the other hand, were busy finishing up some homework and test crams for school, so that you didn't end the first quarter of high school with low grades. Fall break was beginning next week, so you weren't planning on falling behind so fast.

Today was Friday, and you had finally finished your weekend homework given by your teachers. You sat on the living room couch with a full cup of freshly brewed green tea, while watching an episode of (favorite TV show). You wore a long sleeved (f/c) shirt with gray sweat pants whilst barefoot. The chilly air was beginning to become more cold as the days passed by, and you did your best to feel cozy and comfy when autumn and winter pass.

Outside, your mother had been raking the lawn once again, spending her day off by cleaning up the house and whatnot. Your father was at work currently, and your friends were all probably doing some fun activity that you couldn't go to because of your parents, so sitting at home, watching TV, and drinking tea was your weekend plans most of the time.

Except when Marco came over.

Marco was the sweet, gentle, and kind-hearted guy you met at the beginning of the school year in August. You two first met when you were partnered up with him in a two-person activity in Language Arts class, and you two pretty much got along. You even kept in touch and started hanging out even after the project, and you became a little more open and social-able because of that. You also became aware of his other friends, and by now, probably most of your friends were guys.

Eh, less drama, I suppose.

Marco would sometimes stop by and hang out with you over the weekend and after school. The day would consist of eating, playing video games, or spending time with each other at the park to see the seasons start to change, or simply just talk while you two watched TV. It wasn't much about what the activity was, just as long as you two did it together.

Maybe that thought led you to having a little crush on him.

It was a simple, small crush - nothing too bad, right? The way he'd flash an angelic smile to greet you, or the way he was so kind to everyone even if they were a stranger to him, you didn't know what made you like him this way. It was an unexplained reason, but you didn't bother to worry about it - he mad you happy, and that's what mattered the most.

Today was a slow day of watching TV once again, so you decided to text Marco jus to pass time. You didn't want to clean the house and whatnot, despite your mother's constant nagging for you do to so. Who likes to clean, anyways?

Doesn't that short senior Levi Ackerman like to clean?

You took out your phone from your pocket and opened up the messaging app, opening Marco's tab and typing in the message bar with one hand, while the other held your hot cup of tea.

You: Marcooooo

Freckled Jesus: Polooooo
Anyways hey.