DISCONTINUED

Hi. I'm omnislashed, also known as seven. Previously known as countingzeros and RiveriaX. For the first 4 years on Wattpad, I became indulged into the world of fanfiction, particularly that of Attack on Titan, hence why I wrote this book. After reading many stories, imagines, and oneshots alike, I decided that I wanted to create ones of my own. Thus the creation of this book. I spent many sleepless nights and countless hours typing away on my little iPhone 4 in the middle of the night, and sometimes in the day. Sometimes I'd miss meals because I wouldn't pay any attention to the time, and maybe even miss a shower or two...

     I loved writing. For the first couple of years on here, I loved making up my own scenarios and plots. Writing felt like having the whole world in my hand, and I could do anything with it. Writing gave me the feeling that I could do anything. This book allowed me to express my creative side without being judged. I was glad that no one on here really knew who I was, because in reality, I was scared of what people would think of me. Ew, she's writing fanfiction? What a weirdo... I constantly feared being looked at as an outcast or freak because of my hobby as a fanfiction writer.

     However, as the months (and eventually years) went by, I soon came to see that readers from all over the world have come to love my little stories about the Attack on Titan cast. I never knew that it would have as much reads as it does now. I never knew how much comments there would be on the littlest details in my writing. I never knew that some people out there loved my writing so much that they wanted to give me the pleasure of writing a oneshot for them. I was so happy that instead of being judged for fanfiction writing, I was loved for my details, my style, and anything else about my writing.

     This book means so much to me. Yes, I haven't uploaded in 2 years, and even before that, my writing became slow and I constantly pushed back updates. However this book still has a place in my now mature, late-teens heart. Fanfiction in general has a place in my heart, because it gave me the power to express a side of me that I was ashamed to show.

     After years of writing, this book has come to an end. I deeply apologize for those who have anxiously waited for the continuation of certain oneshots, and for those whose requests were not made. It was not my intent to ignore or cancel your requests. It has been nearly two years since I had last been on this site, but something in me told me to officially end this series. It would be worse to leave you all hanging in suspense, of course.

     I would like to thank those who have supported me over the course of this book, and to those who have stayed here until the very end. I salute the undying spirit of fanfiction in you.

     And of course, I would like to especially thank you, yes you, for being here today. Thank you for reading my stories. It was truly a pleasure to write for such an amazing community.

     This book will be kept on this site for as long as the site will exist (yay!) So you may read any of my stories as much as you would like. Updates will be no longer for this book, though, and it is undecided of me whether or not to continue writing fanction in general. I may pop in here from time to time, but because of my soon-to-be transformation to adulthood, the chances of saying goodbye forever to this site is apparent, due to unavoidable life things and such.

     Again, it was a pleasure to write for you all. Thank you so much for your dedicated time and support towards me. It truly means the world to me.

- seven

"Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending."

― C. JoyBell C.