Dont leave

I got in my car pushing a 100 on the highway . Trying to get my head right before I go in there I know my brother not in the hospital fighting for his life. I chose not to believe it .

Parking rushing in the emergency room I seen my mom and some of my other family. My mom could see the pain in my eyes because soon as I got in there she ran to comfort me. But I should be comforting her but I was weak. I cried on my momma shoulder , I look at her and I couldn't even talk but her eyes confirm it . I sat down and I put my hoodie over my head .

Who he was with I asked his homeboys that was standing there looking clueless . nothing . Iight I said nodding my head . If I find out that any of you mf had anything to do with this . I am killing ya whole family and I'll make sure I let you live to watch I said so calmly.

Get the fuck away from me . They all vanished and I held my head down waiting on the doctor. I end up dosing off. Baby I heard a soft voice . I look up to see kay sitting in the chair beside me . Baby I am sorry she said with a red face . where the baby ? He at my moms she answer quickly.

Come here baby she said

Kay POV

He walk over to me with his head down . I opened my arms letting him hover over me. I love you I whispered in his ear as he bent to relax his head on my shoulder. I felt him jerk and I knew he was crying. I am sorry baby .

What the doctor say ? I asked waiting for a response. He still in surgery but they told my mom it ain't looking good . Damn nobody know nothing I ask whipping his tears. He shook his head.

He look down and kiss my lips and I kissed him back . What my baby doing he said feeling around on my belly . Moving she right here I said taking his hand pulling my waist band down a little so he he can feel her. He smiled but it soon left his face when cj walked in.

What happen he said pulling me behind him. Man I don't know we was at a party and black said he had a bad feeling we chilled for a while I went upstairs with a bitch and black was downstairs. YOU LEFT HIM AFTER HE SAID THAT he said walking closer. What you mean that man grown he shoulda left.

Although he had a point I wasn't saying shit. He back away shaking his head. Baby I said looking at him . I wanna killed this nigga. Wait let's see if he wake up first. He left my fucking brother for some pussy. Before cj left. Clarence look at him and said mouth I am at your head . Cj dropped his head and walked out.

I know right now wasnt a good time to talk about it so I chose to keep quiet . I sat there rubbing his hand . Watching him look off into space . I look at him seeing him whip falling tears . We sat for hours before the doctors came out . Family of carlos white, babe was the first to stand up .

He lost alot of blood , he was shot twice one in the leg the other in his chest . I heard his mother shrike. He's in a coma , it can take days , weeks ,months until he wake up . Can we see him ? I asked cause everybody seem to get quite. Unfortunately not till tomorrow visiting hours or over .

I seen Clare was about to say somthing and from the look on his face it wasnt gonna be good . Baby look we can come back in a couple hours. He nodded . Come baby I said grabbing his hand . He look so weak and broken. Where the keys I can drive. He place them in my hand and got in. Putting his hoodie all the way down slouching in the seat .

30minsLater

Baby , baby , baby I said shaking him. He sat up and looked at me . The sadness in his eyes was making me tear up . We home babe. He nodded opening the door . I got out and put the pin in to get in the house.

He walked upstairs and strip in the bathroom getting in the shower. He was in there for about 20mins and I decided to strip and get in with him , not sexual but I wanted to be there for him. I don't want him to shut me out. I open the shower and he had his head down sniffling . I took my hand rubbing his back up and down .

He turn around a hover me , making me feel so tiny under his stare. I am sorry baby I said rubbing his chest . Imma be here every step of the way . He nodded bending down to kiss me. This kiss was different it was so much passion and I kinda felt everything he was going threw in that kiss. I felt like he was tryna tell me something.

He lift me up placing me back against the shower . Holding me by my legs roughly putting the head in . I gasp wrapping my arms around his neck. I love you he said with every stroke and I started crying . Not because he was hurting me , but I felt like he was leaving me. He fucked me just like the day he left me for months.

Clare don't leave me I said in a moan but you can hear the saddens in my voice. Don't leave me I said again lowly . He look me in my eyes and I watch the tears cascade down his now red cheeks. I love you kay he said bussing in me. After he place me on my feet. Exiting the shower. I finished washing up and drying off .

Putting on one of his shirt . Waiting for him to get in bed . Come baby I said patting the bed , he got in bed and laid his head on my chest . As I rubbed his head helping him sleep. I felt his hands roam around my now 4 month belly. I laughed and he looked at me surprised . You felt that I said smiling he nodded and continue to rub it until he finally drifted off and so did i .