where am i

15votes
Fuck I said holding my head ,damn my head bleeding wtf . I have no shoes on , what the fuck happen . I stood up walking around the room looking for away out .

Banging on shit , yelling . Suddenly I heard the doors open and a couple guys walked in who sent you ? King . King sent you ? Yeah whats going on . Hector told us to let you go. Iight so show me the way out . The guys walked and I follow and they lead me out the door . Where the fuck am I ? Mexico . How tf I am I pose to get home . It's a car park there follow the gps leave the car and get on the jet . Iight . Fuck I said once I got in the car . this is bullshit I said hitting the wheel .

I know kay ass probably going nuts. I follow the gps and like he said the private jet was there . I got on eputting my seat belt looking around for a phone. Nothing fuck . I know kay ass probably going nuts.
8hrsLater

Finally , no phone , no wallet nothing . How tf I am I pose to get home . I found a pay phone calling black collect.
Me : bro
Him : why tf you calling me collect and where is you at Nigga.
Me : airport. Call me a Uber meet me at the spot in 4hours. I know kay ass gonna have attitude.
Him : doing it now . And yeah nigga she was looking for you everywhere.
Me : fuck
Him: he there white honda .
Me : good look

Hanging up heading to the car . Mr. Higgs naw that's my bro but follow the gps and get me home . No problem sir , any music or request . Keep everything , off I have a headache. No problem.
40minslater .

Fuck where is kay , I begin to knock and nothing. I went under the mat grabbing the spare . Baby I yelled , she ain't here. I decided to take a shower after finishing my hygiene I put on a beater and grey sweats and Smoke a backwood. Because I have no phone and we have no house phone. I just sat around the house waiting for her .
2hrs later .

I heard the front door open then close causing me sit up. Baby I said walking so I can grab her bags . She look at me not saying a word. I already know she was gonna be mad but it didn't bother me. After I place the bag in the kitchen I grab my son . Pacing around the leaving room until he was sleeping.

I place him on the couch. Walking over to kay know preparing dinner. Kay ! She look at me walking over to me slapping the shit outta me . Taking me off guard not only because I have a headache but now my face hurt . She reach to do it again but I grab her wrist . Okay ! I said getting the point. You could have died clarence , do you ever think about me or your son or how about your unborn that I am currently pregnant with know . You told me you stopped and you lied. C .

How am I suppose to trust you and you fucking lying to me she said throwing punches. Alright damn girl . I am sorry , I am sorry I said pushing her against the wall . She stood with her head to my chest causing me to let go and just hold her. While she cried , why would you do that she said between sobs Hiting my chest . I thought I lost you she said wrapping her arms around my waist. I am sorry baby .

15votesss