Wait

15votes
Kay not speaking to me , she haven't since i got home. I feel like yeah I fucked up but she hasn't even asked me what happen .

Maybe I was being selfish . I turn on my back looking up to the ceiling . Kay wasn't in bed , I am guessing she was with fat man. I got up sliding on my gray sweats . Grabbing my phone looking at message , noftications , emails . I then went brushed my teeth washing my face.

I walk downstairs Kay was fully dress and so was my son . where y'all going ? Nothing . Yo you don't hear me I said grabbing my son. I put him in his play pin , Kay you haven't talk to me in days man. I was wrong , I am sorry. She turned and looked at me and turned around . I grab her waist , baby I whisper in her ear ,I felt her relax in my arms . I am sorry baby .
You coulda die babe she said sniffing . You won't have to worry about it no more I am home. You said that last time , and you didn't come home . Can you forgive me for that , I am here . I know i fucked up - did you know how sacred I was , I am fucking pregnant got me stressing my baby out. I almost had a misscarge because of you and all this dumb shit.
I almost lost my baby , I grab her face in both of my hands. Baby I am sorry I said looking in her eyes. I know she said kissing the the inside of my hands. How's my baby ? Fine she said pouting. I kiss her bottom lip and then her forehead. I love you. , I said smacking her ass , she did the cutest giggle .
Go see if ya son sleep. , I need to be in them guts. You miss me . She said wrapping her arms around my neck. You know I did I said resting my hands on her ass . Her hand drop in my pants . You teasing me I said tracing her lips with my tongue.
I'll be back , she said grabbing A sleeping Julez. I walked in my man cave sparking a blunt , I walked back toward the kitchen and almost dropped my blunt. Kay ? Huh . Damn I said feeling on her ass .

   I missed you soo soo much

I missed you soo soo much . Ding dong. Stay here , I opened the door to see black . Bro he said trying to push pass me. No I need some pussy watever it is can wait . I move a little so he can get my point .
Bro this important , then that I said hoping hell get my point. Look my lil nigga sleep and my dick hard , I didn't get no pussy in days . You can stay but I am bouts to fuck Kay for about 2-3hours. Iight I just need somewhere to crash.
Baby I said walking in the house. Ready she said smiling but it quickly turn to a frown when she seen black. Meet me upstairs, noo come with me. I am 60secs she said walking towards the stairs. She pregnant black said laughing. Hell yeah. Congrats he said smirking.
My pull out game so weak my son not even a year old. Nigga bout to have two kids he said laughing . I gotta go I said walking towards the stairs it's breakfast on the stove and the man cave snacks weed. Enjoy I said heading up the stairs. Aye black I said looking over the ledge , turn the baby monitor on in the man cave. Grab fat man if he start that crying shit.

I got you bro . I went in the room and Kay was fully undress playing with her pussy . What took you so long. I pulled my pants down grabbing my dick feeling it already erected . It so pretty she said kissing the tip. Can I taste it she looked me in my eyes holding her mouth open sticking her tongue out.

I pushed in feeling her wet tongue on my shaft . Mhmmm she moaned . It taste good I said gliding in and out her mouth . Fuck my brother downstairs I don't wanna sound like a bitch . I let out a groan , pushing her back. I rub my dick up and down her pussy and the juice was already spilling out .

I push in letting out a louder groan because not only is she wet but she tight and the way her pussy fitting me like a glove. Her soft moan once I went deeper. Baby she said leaving hickies on my neck . Your pussy feel so good baby . Damnn I couldn't stop talking , her pussy had me whip .

Daddy she said no I said slowing my stroke . Don't cum , you better hold it . I pulled it out popping it in her mouth . She was licking and sucking . She pulled it out slapping it all on her face . You nasty I said watching her suck my balls. Turn around . She got on all four and I smacked her ass a couple time . She was twerking and I slide it back in.

Fuck me , she yelled I went deep speeding up my stroke. I lift her up drilling her , her screams just egged me on more. I love this pussy I said loud enough for her to hear me.

2hours later .

Fuck I said getting out the shower . Changing into some basketball shorts and a beater. Bro I said walking in to the man cave , seeing him and jj watching tv . Can he have this I didn't wanna distrub y'all fuck section. No nigga I said trying to grab it from him but he had a little grip.

when ya stomach hurt later blame your uncle I said pointing in his face . So what happen in maryland he said turning the tv down. I went to do the trade I said sitting down. And ? He said waiting for me to finish. Niggas hit me in my head and I woke up in a cell in Mexico. Mexico ! He said loud .

15votes