Shifting

30votes

I sat in the computer with my glasses on siting on the couch as juju watch coco for the 100th time . Order everything for my site it's so beautiful. I started ordering few things for my gender reveal .

Me and C haven't had a real conversation in days . I am always short talking him or he short talking me. I don't even plan on looking up stuff for my wedding because to be honest I don't see myself marry him anytime soon. Just being honest .

wassup he said coming threw the front door. Hey I said putting my attention back on the computer . He sleep he asked . I peek over . Yeah I said going back on my site.

20mins later

I was still on the couch watching love don't cost a thing . We also been avoiding eachother I will always stay out here until i got so sleepy that I have no choice but to fall asleep . That's why I was Surprised when he came and grab juju . Came back down and toss a blanket on me and sat at the bottom rubbing my feet.

This Nigga he said laughing at nick cannon dancing I couldn't even front it was funny asl. I look at him for a while and then back toward the tv . Kay he said playing in his beard . Uhm. ? I love you he said looking at me . I didn't even look at him , I love you too .

Do you he said still looking at the side of my face . Yeah I said still looking at the tv. You been distant lately . I haven't . Kay look at me he said aggressively . I turn to look at him with a emotionless face. Wassup talk to me , you wasn't even looking at me.

I couldn't even process words . Hello he said snapping . I still couldn't say nothing . You not happy nomore , you hate me. Kay telll me something baby I am going crazy. I don't know , maybe it's my hormones I just haven't been feeling you

Why not ? He ask confused . I just don't feel like you love me the way I love you. Kay stop playing with me iight. I waited till I knew I was in love with you to ask for your hand. I waited until i knew I couldn't spend a night going to sleep without you or a morning without waking up to you. Stop playing with my feelings cause I know I fucking love you . You complain about what time i am coming in , to make you happy I stay out till 2 . I am trying kay and you not letting me in. Look imma go he said grabbing his keys.

I quickly got up going after him. Okay Julez you don't have to leave . You right and I am sorry I just overthink and it makes me pull away and be distant and that's my own fault I said letting the tear run down my check. I love you too baby and I am sorry .

Stressing my baby he said smacking his teeth . I know I barley been eating I said going back to the couch. I can cook you something. Will you ! I said a little excited. What you want ? A hamburger and fries. 2 hamburgers and fries I said correct myself.

He put his keys down going to the freezer ,
20minslater
How you fall asleep that fast , I wasn't sleep I said sitting up grabbing my plate. Oh so you was just closing your eyes. I nodded thanks boo. I said putting ketchup on everything . I hated it last pregnancy but I love it now. You want a water he said from the kitchen. Yeah the big one.
10mins
I am so full I said rubbing my stomach. I didn't think you was going to eat all of that . Why not I said rasing my eyebrows ?
I don't know he said smirking. I got up and straddle him , I love you I said kissing him. I love you too mama . I am sorry I been a big baby . You my big baby thou he said smack my ass .

Let's go to bed , I raised up and grabbed his hand . I laid in bed and C walk in the bathroom . I felt him get into bed pulling me to him. I kissed his lips , and felt his hand rubbing my booty . You going to sleep he ask kissing me again. No I said knowing we was about to get nasty. It's been a while too.

Tryna give me some pussy . Yes I said kissing his neck . He got up pulling his beater over his head . Pulling my shirt and underwear off tossing it on the floor. He got in between my legs kissing me so softly . I love you baby he said husky . I love you too daddy .

I grab him stroking him near my pussy and watch him intensely . Then I pulled it close to my entrance so he cause feel how wet I was. Baby - he said before getting cut off by his ringing phone. He look over and grab it and answer.

I was still stroking him thou .

Yo .......

.............

What nigga how ?
He moved my hand away siting up in the bed.

............

You serious man , my brother can't be gone .

..............

I gotta go he said putting on sweats no boxers a sweater and slides no socks . Baby what's going on ? Black got shot he said walking out the room. My heart drop as I heard the front door slammed and on que Julez started crying.

I got up putting my robe on and grabbed him a bottle from the bottle warmer .

TBC 30 votes