I fell on to the bed, absolutely exhausted by the work, as I slowly drifted into a deep slumber.

Next morning, I woke at about 4:45. I quickly got ready and left the house.

When I finally reached the airport, I carefully dragged my baggage into the airport

When I finally reached my seat, I took a deep breath and got comfortable before drifting of to sleep for the long ride.

I was awaken with a women talking through the mic. I jumped up from my seat when I realised that we had arrived at our destination and most people were leaving the plane. I quickly fixed my hair before putting on my hat that covered half of my face, I was the last one to leave the plane.

As I walked out the airport gates, I saw a board with name on it. That's right, I knew people from America, in fact they're some of my best friends. When I came here 3 years ago, I enjoyed it a lot. That's why I decided to come again.

"Jungkookie! Over here!" That's jimin hyung, he's really sweet and caring. "Jungkookieeeeeee! How are you bro!" And that's hobi hyung, the happy one. "Hyungs! How are you both?" I greeted them both with a bro hug. "Great, how bout you kookie?" Hobi hyung said in a practical scream. "Good. Ok anyway let's go."

As the three of us got into the car, Jimin got in and start driving. As we talked about Soeul, hobi suddenly said something. "Wait guys, before we go home we should go to that mall to go see that girl play the piano!" He clapped his hands, indicating that he's happy. "Oh yeah! The one with the pretty girl! Whats her name again?!" His eyes widened with happiness whilst he had his gaze on the road.

Wow. They must really like that girl.

"She never says her name. But a lot of people love her." His face turned into a thinking face. Mm. Interesting. "Should we go?" Hobi hyung turned to me. "I mean, sure why not." I shrugged, not bothered.

When we finally arrived at the mall, I could see a lot of people gathered around something. When I say a lot of people. I mean a lot. As we got closer, we could hear the beautiful sound of the piano being played. It was so beautiful. But also so familiar. Like someone has played it before.

As we pushed through the large crowd, the sound became louder and clearer. There, sat a girl, pouring her feelings out through the sound of the piano.

I could only see the back of her head as her back faced us. Her fingers swiftly pressed against the keys, creating a mesmerising rhythm that sounded awfully familiar. 

She had beautiful white hair and a casual outfit on that matched the mood

She had beautiful white hair and a casual outfit on that matched the mood. As she played, I caught a glimpse of her finger tattoo.

Wow

Wow. She must of had a sad past. She continued playing as everyone watched in awe. She had a special aura around her that seemed like I've felt before.

It wasn't long after the content my ears felt, vanished. Instead, the air was filled the sound of loud claps. The girl suddenly stood up as she slightly bowed to everyone. She slowly turn to face us as we stood behind her, until our eyes met. Her beautiful, hazel eyes met my dark ones like they were meant to be.

No it can't be...

Hope you enjoyed! Bye bitchesssss ❤️❤️❤️