9

Jimin

As he was walking to the bathroom, still in light shock about xaiver's words jimin felt his phone ring as he approached the toilet. He opens the seat and then pulls his phone out of his pocket. Seeing it's Xavier he mini panics and jumps a bit causing his phone to swiftly commits suicide and fall directly into the toilet.

"Shit!" He panicked and tried to pick grab it out but even though jimin hadn't peed in the toilet, even though the toilet was clean since jeonghan cleaned it every morning, he gagged at the thought of sticking his hand in the toilet.

"Hm..." He looked around and reached into the cabinet underneath the sink and grabbed a rubber glove, sliding it on. He grabbed his phone and immediately ran into the kitchen, filled a plastic bag up with rice, took his phone battery out and stuck everything into the rice. His mother taught him it would dry up quickly with rice.

He felt awful. Xavier might've realized his mistake and wanted to apologize. Jimin could have been seen as ignoring his hung and he didn't want that at all.

"Why is life so hard?" He whispered to himself in self caused agony. He got ready and went and had egg and avocado toast for breakfast with green tea. He then began walking to his class.

There was slight foot traffic so jimin tried going around it but there was wet cement on the ground and one of his feet got stuck in the ground. He yelled to himself and put himself back into the sidewalk. He slipped off the shoe that was stuck in cement and pulled on it, pulling as hard as he could until it finally popped off.

He did his best to not let it touch his skin and put the shoe back on, deciding to buy a new or just take jeonghans from now on. There was a fight that took a while to be broken apart in front of the school and jimin was now panicking. He would be late if he didn't quickly get to school.

Jimin began running as fast as he could and noticed the elevator to his class was broken down so he had to run all the way to the 41st floor from the ground floor. Delightful way to start the day, would you not agree?

He began jogging up the stairs, slowly realizing he needed to start doing more exercise since he didn't believe he was supposed to be this slow. He finally made it a few minutes after the school bell rang and rush walked into his classroom. "Sorry for being late!" He quickly told Ms.Park who also happened to be his sister.

After getting the Okay to sit in his desk he became nervous. The normal nervous you'd get around the person you had gained a crush on. 'He smells really nice...' Jimin thought and then stole little glances at Xavier before opening his diary to continue a drawing of xaiver he had started a long time ago.

'Xavier doesn't seem to be angry with me for not answering the phone. That's good. I'm scared though, he hasn't said anything to me all day.' He wrote small underneath the drawing and smiled softly at his drawing. It looked just like xaiver and he was happy to have it.

He soon revived a series of notes and felt extreme anxiety. Why would they need to talk? What about? Did Xavier suddenly not want to go on a date in the next few days? Were they no longer friends because of what xaiver said earlier? Would it be a confession of love? ...That's stupid! No one would love jimin! Not in that way at least...

Jimin was knocked out of his thoughts by xaiver complementing him in his art skills. Jimin has always been shy and unable to properly react to all situations as a child, he was never a fan of communication but also needed. It was hard for him to explain his feelings.

Xaiver was becoming curious about jimin's diary. That was a big no-no zone to jimin so he quickly closed it. The bell for class to end soon dang and everyone quickly began to flood out but all but jimin and xaiver stayed behind.

"What is it you wanted to talk to me about?" Jimin asked when the class was finally completely empty.

Xaiver softly exhaled and turned in his seat so he was facing jimin. "I didn't...Uhm...Earlier when I hung up the phone I didn't mean to suddenly push an 'I love you' onto you." Xaiver was sheepish, rubbing the back of his neck while avoiding eye contact. "While I do believe I might be taking an interest in you I don't think that now would be an exactly appropriate time to say those kinds of things...you know?" Xaiver tired to explain the best he could and all it did was made jimins heart laugh with glee.

He knew Xavier was sorry and yet all he could pay attention to was the fact that xaiver was interested in him. The older male said it himself. "I understand." Jimin stated.

"As a way to make it up to you I was wondering if you'd like to push up or date day..." Xaiver clears his throat. "Jimin, would you like to have our date today instead of Saturday?" He asked softly and smiled. "If you're busy then whenever you're free but...I would really love to take you out Tonight if you'd let me." Jimin nodded at the suggestion and smiled.

"I'd like that, hyung but my phone just broke this morning..it feel in water so...straight after school I'd need to go buy one!" Jimin said with a sad tone. He wanted to go on the date now since xaiver made it sound so nice.

"I could take you to get it." Xaiver happily explained and then opened his bag. "I'm clumsy and break everything, my huge hands are good for that. I always carry 9 phones with me." He handed jimin a phone and smiled. It was actually the same as jimins just a different color. Instead of a pastel pink case it was jet black. "Download your info on that!"

Jimin was shocked at the act of kindness. 'He's an Angel!!' Jimin thought. "Xaiver I can't-" A finger was softly placed onto jimins lips as Xavier smiled. "It's a gift." Xaiver said softly. "Please keep it." He then grabbed jimins hand and kissed it softly. "Until lunch time, Jiminie."

He then grabbed his bag over his shoulder and began walking to his next class. Jimin just sat in his desk, starstruck at the events that just took place. He quickly gathered his things and smiled with glee.

Xaiver likes him, too! It's amazing, no. Wonderful, Fantastic, beautiful, News! He couldn't wait for later in the night! He began to run carefully to his new class with a bright smile on his face, confidence. A peep in his step that was oh so rare.