8

Xaiver

As he slowly sat up and sighed softly Xavier took a Moment to rethink he his last spoke words. 'Okay, I love you, bye.' He could feel his own cheeks heat up after that and he shot out of bed, nearly falling out. "Fuck! No!" He was so used to only talking to his family he would usually only ended calls that way. What did jimin think? Jimin probably likes him but it was definitely to early for an 'I love you'. How about if he called to apologize? He was going to be late for school if he didn't quickly get ready. "WHY IS LIFE SO HARD?" He yelled to himself. He got his clothes ready and began to do his daily routine. Thank god for good genetics since he had no visible ache against his skin and he was attractive.

After dressing himself he decided that he would call jimin. He worked up the courage and called jimin but, surprisingly, received no answer. "He...could just be busy?" Xavier told himself and began walking down the stairs of his house. "Big brother!" Xavier's little sister, Nina yelled happily before hugging the tall males leg.

"You look sleepy...can you braid my hair, please?!" She gave him big puppy dog eyes and pouted her lip out.

"Nina...ugh fine, I just can't say no to you I suppose..." he picked up the small 6 year old girl and carried her to the kitchen.

"Let me eat first okay? What's for breakfast?" He asked and she made a humming sound.

"Mrs.Oliva made Toast, eggs, waffles, and bacon!" She announced happily. Xavier gave a slow nod in response. "Okay." He said lowly and set her down on the counter.

"What would you do if you told someone in your class you liked them by accident and then they begin to ignore you?" Xavier asked.

Nina, being 6, didn't know so she just shrugged her shoulders and smiled. "Do what mommy and daddy when they something wrong to each other! Say sorry, talk, and wrestle!" Xavier choked on his tea at the last part.

"Excuse me wh-" He was quickly cut off as a tiny finger found its way into his mouth.

"Shhh...eat so you can braid my hair." She removed her finger and wiped it on his napkin. She gave a happy giggle as he continued to silently eat his food.

After another hour or so Xavier finally finished braiding the thick and curly hair of his sister. "I told you to use a premium coal hair conditioner. Start using it or I'll have you braid your own hair, got it?" She nodded and then made him pick her up and she planted a sloppy kiss on hi cheek.

"Thank You!" She then jumped out his arms and went outside to the car. After dropping off his sister to school he found himself looking frantically around the halls. He then reached his classroom and saw jimin wasn't there either so he just sat down.

Jimin didn't get to class for a while actually, he was 5 minutes late to class and came bursting through the door. "I-I'm sorry for being late!" He was panting softly and Xavier was surprised at this. He had heard jimin had a perfect attendance record so it was slightly surprising to see him panting like a tired puppy.

"It's alright mr.park, please go take your seat." The teacher said with a soft smile as she looked at jimin. 'Ms.park was always so nice...' He thought and as jimin sat next to him the small boy was tense. Xaiver began to write down on small sticky note. 'Can we talk after class?' He gave it to jimin and the small boy got a red tint on his cheeks before looking up towards Xavier and nodding. He could see jimin smile to himself which was also very cute.

Jimin made the morning bearable. Xaiver isn't much of a morning person and hates having to wake up early so when he was young he took online courses for a few years so he wouldn't need to be awake. It was cute, the way jimin got all blushed up over xaiver sting acts of kindness. He thought the blonde was charming. He unknowingly caught himself staring at jimin, the smaller boy actually looking back at him. Xaiver stuck out his tongue to tease jimin for staring which got him his favorite reaction. The cute park blushing and covering his face with his hand to avoid embarrassment. "You're beautiful so why hide your face...?" Xavier said out loud. A little too loud because jimin heard, xaiver didn't want that though. "Thank you." Jimin quickly replied.

Xaiver sat in his seat and smiled at jimin before looking down at his book. It was a drawing of...him? Jimin was really good at drawing because it felt like looking at a mirror for a moment. "You draw really nicely too..." Xaiver said happily and jimin was becoming even more flustered than usual. All of xaivers cheap flirts and compliments were attacking small boys heart. The small boy quickly shut his notebook, not wanting xaiver to see his drawings. "Oh so I'm not good enough to see?" Xaiver teases. "Y-you are, even more than good enough actually...this is my diary though...no one can see it." Jimin said quietly and pouted his chubby cheeks out.

If this is how every morning class would go xaiver would never mind waking up early again.