15

He couldn't believe it. Park Jimin, the man who was known for sleeping in class and hardly paying attention to things that weren't dance, or art, (or even Xavier) related, got an 89% on a math test. A little incentive really was all he needed it seemed, and he definitely got the best kind.

He won a bet to do whatever he wanted with Xavier for a whole day. This couldn't be a better day for him, and if anyone were to ask him, he would say it was better than winning the lottery. Xavier, on the other hand, was mentally a wreck. A 24% percent?! He hadn't had a score so low before, and he didn't realize how important his grades were to him until he had one that was so terrible. The two were sitting side by side the day after the test scores came out, and when Xavier saw that Jimin absolutely destroyed him he didn't even recognize the bet. For a few solid seconds he saw a rival, then remembered who Jimin was. The guy he once saw standing up while sleeping in the lunch line.

"I demand a rematch." Xavier said as he looked jimin dead in his face, the brunette staring at him with shocked eyes. "You don't get a rematch, no do overs. Don't tell me Xavier Yang himself is a SORE LOSER?" He gasped out the last part which made Xavier roll his eyes. "That isn't it, I just fell asleep and-" Xavier started but jimin spoke over him. "This weekend we're going to the city Aquarium, no if's, and's, or but's about it." The younger really seemed to be putting his foot down and even after Xavier tried to protest he just sighed, putting a hand on his head and thinking for a moment. "Unless you..don't want to go with me?" Jimin sounded so sad when he said it, Xavier almost wanted to hug him as an apology.

Going with Jimin wasn't an issue, if anything, he would go to ends of the earth with him if given the opportunity. Jimin was good company to Xavier, not only a positive influence but also a beacon of positivity he could go to when he felt like he was in a bad mood. Someone who he..may have a crush on. But that didn't need to be discussed.

"I want to go." He spat out quickly and Jimin seemed to quickly perk up. "Good! Then this Sunday, we'll go at noon, okay?" His smile was so bright it could make a blind man squint. "Okay." Xavier gave in, he folded, like the whipped fool he was. Jimin, on the other hand, was absolutely ecstatic. He was settling back into his chair, not even realizing he had been sitting upright and right in Xavier's face. Sure, it was hard not to be since their desks were literally touching together In a a pair but he could've definitely given him a spot of space.

Xavier excused himself to the restroom, jimin nodding and then, after seeing Xavier turn the corner, he pulled out his sketchbook and began drawing away. Pages of Jellyfish, sea lions , sharks, and other swimming creatures but what he put in the center was two hands, holding each other tightly. He daydreamed briefly about their upcoming date a pleased smile sitting on his face.

Once Xavier arrived in the bathroom he spotted that a group of 4 other men were there. Now, Xavier wasn't an easily intimidated man. It was the opposite really, he was usually the one scaring or intimidating people simply with his presence. "Well look who's here guys. Michol* finally came by to give us a visit." Of course, people wouldn't be openly prejudiced or racist in front of faculty, and it wasn't like they went to an international school. It might've been inner city but that wouldn't stop anyone from picking on the foreigner. "The fuck did you call me?" Xavier quickly said and the group all looked at each other and then back at Xavier before bursting out in laughter. "Hey man, cmon it was a joke."

Xavier wanted to show them all something, something that was REALLY funny. But he held back, he didn't even want to use the bathroom anymore. His silence must've spoken volumes because the leaders face dropped, approaching Xavier and then poking him in his chest. "Hey, you got a hearing problem? You're supposed to laugh when I say something's funny." He said again and Xavier just continued to look at him without a word. He was repeating the same three things in his head. Don't get suspended. Don't get expelled. Leave the bathroom. Another poke, followed by a push, harder this time. These dudes were really trying to punk him. He couldn't handle it, and once he felt the guy grab his shirt he finally had Xavier's full attention.
Fuck it,

Crack.

*Michol is a character from the Korean cartoon 'Dooly The Little Dinosaur'  who is often dressed in hip hop fashion or in stereotypical 'traditional African clothes'.