7

Jimin

Being antsy and unable to relax, Jimin stared at his ceiling and sighed. He and Xavier were going to be going on a date in two days. He didn't expect it completely but was very happy that it was about to happen. He noticed though, something was going on between Xavier, taemin, and a few other people. Xavier was pulled into the deans office with taemin and few others and he hasn't seen taemin in a week. He would've asked Xavier about it but didn't want to seem nosy. He looked over at the clock in his bedroom and saw it was 2am as he grabbed his phone off of the Bedside table. He saw Xavier's phone number while he sat up in bed slowly, thinking if he should call the older or not. "Hm...what if he's asleep? He'll be irritated if I call him at such an hour..." Jimin softly mumbled and went to exit out of Xavier's contact and hit the call button instead. "Holy Jesus..." Jimin mumbled and quickly threw them the phone on his bed, as if would turn off that way. He then grabbed it and heard a faint sound. Xavier had answered. "...Hello?" The male on the other side of the line had a deep and raspy tone that made jimins face heat up. "Hi Hyung." Jimin replied softly and bit the nail of his thumb softly. "Is something wrong?" Xavier asked and jimin could hear faint shuffling in the background. "No no, I just couldn't sleep and well...I wanted to talk to you so-" Jimin was cut off when he heard "damn it Nina. If we're gonna sleep together then you can't be a blanket hog." Jimin felt like he was gonna throw up. Sleep together?! Who was Nina? Was it...Xavier's girlfriend or something? He didn't know any Nina's from the class that him and Xavier saved so how did he know her? Jimin had 1,000 thoughts in his head. "I-I'm sorry...my little sister, Nina had a nightmare and now she won't stop trying to steal my entire blanket." Xavier explained sheepishly and Jimin felt relief in his chest. He felt like he was intruding on a relationship. "Xavier...can we video chat?"

The two set up their phones in places bright enough for the both of them to be seen and they laughed and joked for hours. "It's 5am...Jimin you've got to sleep." Jimin shook his head. "Why would I do that when I could chat with you?" Jimin said and he pouted but Xavier could see the boy was tired. "How about...I talk to you as you fall asleep?" Jimin thought about this for a while and nodded softly. "Promise you won't hang up?" Xavier laughed softly. "I promise."

Jimin woke up an hour later. He was exhausted and wanted to yell out of sleepy anger. He then felt his phone but heard ever so soft snores coming from the other end. He was confused until he remembered that he and Xavier were on the phone the entire night. Jimin was smart and remembered to plug in his phone thankfully but Xavier's alarm didn't seem to had gone off. The male had a very deep snores and jimin couldn't help but giggle while proceeding to yell "wake up sleepy baby!" Which made Xavier Jump up unwantingly. "What the fu-?! Oh...Christ Jimin you gave me a heart attack." Jimin giggled and smiled softly. "Sorry, its time to get up though...I'll see you at school?" Jimin felt really happy to see Xavier's just waking up face and hear his once again raspy voice. "Of course, talk you later, I love you." And with that the phone call ended and jimin threw his phone behind him on his bed. Xavier...what? WHAT? Loves him? "Did he just say he loved me?!?!?" Jimin yelled quickly and began mini panicking to himself. It had only been a few days. Did Xavier like jimin in that kind of way? "Oh my god...I've had a crush on him since he got here...maybe he likes me too?" It would be way to early to say love though. Oh no, how could he face Xavier now?!