4

Xavier

The night of the party Xavier was having a hard time picking out an outfit. He had a shitload of choices but couldn't exactly think of what would be appropriate for a party. "Mr.yang? Sir, I hear that you'll be going to a teenage party tonight." A maid slowly walked into his room with a smile. "Oh Maria... this is awful. I don't want to sound spoiled but I've got literally nothing to wear! I don't have much "street attire" since I dont have enough friends to think about going out with, and other than school uniforms and my parents business dinners outfits, I'm completely out of luck." Xavier woed and leaned against a door frame. A small giggle could be heard from Maria "that is a bit sad, don't you think?" She said and Xavier went and began grumbling to himself. "You're a very blunt person, you know that?" He then said to her and she opened the door to his closet.

"I'll get your tailor to come and get you fitted then." She said with a sigh as she walked to leave the room. "Fitted for what?" He asked curiously. "For you to have new "street attire" sir." She simply explains and giggled as she left. After a 30 minute process Xavier was actually in an outfit that mixes together Korean street fashion and New York street fashion. A slightly oversized plain black tee, black ripped jeans and black and white checkered vans. He felt as if he was still in America wearing the outfit but smiled at it. 'Would jimin like this?' Was the first thought that came to his mind. Why was it though? Jimin had no power over him, right? "Sir? You seem to be in thought but a phone call was made to you by a girl named jimin park. She'd like to let you know that she's ready and will be waiting for you at the address that was given to you chauffeur earlier." Did jimin really sound so feminine over the phone? He wish he heard it for himself. "HE Maria. It was not a girl, it was a male classmate of mine who had invited me to this party." He stood up and set a few rings with basketball teams on his fingers and smiled. "I don't know when I'll be back tonight but if my parents come home be sure to tell them I'm checking out the progress of my dorm room. Make sure Nina is in bed by 9pm, the usual retinue for her. You already know how to take care of minjae, he's an infant so be sure not let him go near the stairs." She cocked an eyebrow at the checklist and scoffed, causing Xavier to laugh weakly. "God Why am i even telling this to you? You're the one who tells me what to do when you're not around haha." She just smiled kindly as He spoke softly and grabbed a jacket to hang it around his waist. "I was going to say the same thing. Now, go have fun."

He made his way out the door and smiled. "Goodbye sir." Maria waves as he leaves and then locks up the house. She smiles happily and slowly walks to the kitchen to tell the chefs to make dinner. Xavier had a feeling of anxiety in his stomach as soon as the car pulled out of the drive way. Would it be too over the top to pick jimin up in a limo? Should he have chosen something a bit less showy? Was he being showy? He was now in a panic stage.

"You shouldn't think so much sir. You'll begin to sweat and you don't want to smell like B.O." the driver said and it made Xavier relax a bit. "Haha, very funny." Xavier said softly and crossed his arms. When they finally arrived to jimins dorm area he got out of the limo and running up the stairs and to the dorm room jimin would be staying in. He nervously knocked on the door after fixing his outfit and waited for a moment before a man with long black hair stood in front of him. He was also very attractive. "You're Xavier?" He asked and examined Xavier's body which made the tall male nervous but he slowly nodded. It felt like he was being judged by jimin's parent, he didn't know what to say. "Jimin! It's for you!" Jimin quickly popped up from behind the raven haired male and smiled. "Thank you jeonghan Hyung! Bye Jin hyung!" He waved to them both and then then gave a happy smile to Xavier. "Hi!"

"Hi..." Xavier trailed off slowly and and then bowed his head at jeonghan and saw Jin, cooking in their shared kitchen and he bowed his head to the male who seemed to be in his own world. As soon as he was finished he was quickly rushing away with Jimin. "Those are your roommates?" Jimin gave a happy nod. "yes, I've known them since childhood!" Jimin giggles and rubs the nape of his neck. "I hope Jeonghan didn't intimidate you, he can be a bit protective sometimes when it comes to guys being around me." Jimin said softly. Xavier laughed and gave jimin a comforting pat on the head. "It's not an issue at all, let's get going yeah?" He asked softly and jimin nodded in response. The two of them arrived at the car and noticed a few people were taking pictures in front of it. Xavier didn't mind this since it was normal at that point and just let them have their fun, as long as they didn't harm the car or his driver. Once enough people were out of the way Xavier opened the car for Jimin who nervously got in. "I suppose you like to ride in style." Jimin giggled to Xavier which made the older of the two laugh a little.

"I do but I was just thinking if you like things like this." Xavier admitted with a slightly embarrassed look. "Why wouldn't I? It's so pretty in here and it's comfortable! I mean, I'm not one who likes a lot of attention but this is really sweet!" Jimin said happily and gave a kind smile to Xavier. "I'm glad you're enjoying yourself." "Oh and also, I know I should've told you this earlier but we have to be back by 11pm...they close the dorm gates after that..." Xavier nodded at jimins words and smiled. "Got it, I'll have you back by then Cinderella." Jimin blushed at the name and covered his cheeks with his hands as force of habit. "Don't hide your face, I don't want to sound weird but you're far too beautiful to hide your face like that." He said softly and jimin blushed more, so much so that the tips of his ears turned red. "O-okay..." he uncovers his face shyly and smiles to Xavier. He was going to try and monitor Jimin as best he could since he didn't know anyone and he didn't want anything to happen to the younger. He seemed fragile.