30

An arm slid around my waist and I was held up in the air. I clung to the person holding me "Oh my god."

"Mione, oh Merlin."

I looked at the person holding me and yelped reaching forward "FRED, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOUR EAR?"

Pansy cackled from her car as she peeled away "TAKE CARE OF HER GEORGIE!!"

My chest was heaving as he pulled me upright "Breathe Mione, slowly."

"What happened?"

"I'm Fred's twin, George. I don't think either of them told you this did they?"

"No, they did not."

I heard Fred voice from behind George "Who's here?"

"Mione is."

"Mione? What are you doing here?"

I looked over George's shoulder realization dawning on me "Oh. My. God, she set me up, that bitch!! What a stupid fucking shit faced liar that asshole is!!"

George blinked looking somewhat shocked "Quite the vocabulary you have there, Pansy's corrupting you."

I looked at Fred distracted "Do you have a phone?"

"No."

I gritted my teeth and shivered slightly "That Bastard."

George smirked at Fred and pulled me inside closing the door "Make yourself comfortable, I'm sure Pansy had a reason for sending you here."

I ripped off my boots sneering softly "Oh I know the bloody reason."

A red haired woman entered the room and murmured sleepily "Whos here Fred?"

"Mione is."

Her eyes flew open and she stared at me in shock "Mione."

I pressed a hand to my forehead "How do you guys know me?"

George smirked "Oh we heard all about you last night."

She shot him a thankful look and she reached out grabbing my coat "Come on, I'll take you to the kitchen, Fred go hide all your underwear, I'm sure Mione doesn't want to see that. Ever."

Fred and George exchanged looks and bolted ahead of us as I pulled off my other boot after surrendering my coat. God, I was so confused...what the hell was going on? Why did these people seem to know me? Why was Pansy pushing this?

I slowly followed the woman and we walked into a large kitchen, Fred opened the oven with a smirk and pulled out freshly made cookies "It's like you knew."

The woman rolled her eyes as George snickered pulling out some glasses "Yup, she just knew you were making them...it's not like you weren't and then they magically appeared."

We sat down as George slid the glasses across the counter while Fred turned away blushing. He put the cookies on a plate and set them on the counter "Here ya go."

George and the woman grabbed cookies biting into them and George screwed up his face setting down his cookie "FRED!! They're spicy, what the hell?"

She snickered "Too much ginger for you Georgie Porgie?"

"Fuck off Ginny."

I blushed a bright red as I remembered what Pansy had said last night. God they were right, Pansy was corrupting me.

"What's the matter Hermione?"

I looked up at Fred and went an even brighter red "S-something P-Pansy said last n-night."