三十一 | Chapter 31 | Arc 0.31

❝𝕃𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘

❝𝕃𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘. 𝕀𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕕, 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕡𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕥𝕙𝕤❞

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

❝I can't believe it...❞ Asuga mumbled, admiring the violent flowers with her brown eyes widen as the flowers glow in the dark forest ❝We somehow survived in the end...❞ Sabito whispered, noticing how the wisteria flowers were lighten up the pathway for them to see and walk on.

❝Huh? Where is Reina?❞ Makomo asked, glancing around to search for the girl with reddish orange hair. Not long after she mentioned it, a groan was heard as a familiar voice begin to speak, catching her attention ❝I'm down here... You guys are crushing me here...❞

On top of her was Sabito with Asuga in the middle and Makomo is at the very top of them all, creating a human tower plus a demon.

❝R-Reina...!❞ Makomo gasped as she quickly jumped off, allowing the other children to move away from sitting on or should I say crushing the young demon? ❝Ah, great... Now my clothes are covered with dirt❞ Reina sighed, dusting herself as she raise to stand on her feets properly.

Once she's done with dusting the dirt off her blue dress and then it's happened again, the same blue light appeared, glowing softly at first till the brightness begin to get stronger as the source of the light was located where her heart is.

Once the blue light begin to fade away, slowly revealing the young demon back to her her usual chestnut brown colored locks of hair and the innocent droopy pale blue eyes of hers.

But the moment when they saw her, something happened...

❝Ugh... aaaahhhhhhh!❞ Screaming painfully as her body fall towards the earth, crushing against the dirt harshly. Strange symbols and markings begin to appeared on the skin, slowly turning pitch black causing burn marks to spread through the demon's skin.

Instead of her usual golden eyes, her eyes were white as her screams slowly becoming stronger and more demonic to the point of unable to recognize the noise was coming from the one who saved them...