五 | Chapter 5 | Arc 0.5

❝𝕃𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕙 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕪❞

𝕃𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕙 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕪

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

The leaves are dancing, gently swaying in the wind. A bed of red leaves covers the ground, glowing in the sunlight. It is a peaceful time of year; a little chilly, but it wasn't enough to prevent the joy people takes in the season.

It was a peaceful time of the day, a little girl was looking around, simply amazed by the older girl's handmade flower crown.

❝Wow, you're really good at this, Makomo!❞

Pale blue eyes widen, sparkling like the stars of the night as the other girl only smiles at the little one who was sitting next to her on a field of countless flowers surrounded them.

Their bright colors petals bring out the beauty of Mother Nature, so colorful and beautiful yet so fragile and harmless at the same time.

❝You must really like flowers when you're this good! I can't even make one if I try to!❞

❝I can teach you how to make one if you want❞

❝Really?!❞

Placing the halfway done flower crown onto her laps, Makomo hummed as her aqua blue eyes glances at the girl whose eyes were shining nonstop.

❛Those eyes...❜

The movement of her hands immediately stop what they were doing, her eyes widen slightly at the younger girl.

❛That's the same eyes... As my little sister's...❜

.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

❝Onee-chan!❞

The older of the two siblings turn to the voice of the owner who call out to her, a little girl with the same hair color as hers was running towards her with her little arms wide in front of her small body.