三十二 | Chapter 32 | Arc 0.32

❝𝕆𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕤𝕦𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕤𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕤; 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕤𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕤❞

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

❝R-Rewrite our fate? As in changing i-it?❞ Stuttering, Asuga want to pinch herself so she could wake up from this nightmare but she knew very well that it was indeed real.

❝What did you expect? That you were going to live peacefully after this?❞ Rubbing his forehead, disappointment was the only one to describe his expression right now as he glared at the young demon slayer ❝She's going to die sooner or later on if we don't do something about it❞

❝I-If that's the case...❞ Asuga gasped at the sharp eyes of the boy, glaring into her soul as she goes towards where the female demon was, kneeling down in front of them ❝Reina! Don't give up on us yet! I haven't give you my thanks so don't die on us now!❞

Everyone around the young female demon slayer had their eyes widen, surprised by her sudden change in attitude towards the girl. Upon realizing her plan, the other two children begin to followed as well.

❝Reina! Reina! You need to fight back against it! You can't die on us like this yet!❞ Makomo called, desperately trying to reach out to the girl, wanting her to hear her voice through the darkness.

❛Makochii... I'm sorry❜ Despite the intense sensation spreading throughout her body, she didn't failed to hold her hand in comfort, trying to make the situation less painful for them.

❝Come on, Reina! You're stronger than this!❞ Sabito encouraged, voice stay strong yet the look of his eyes were begging for a miracle to happen, to stop it from taking a life away from the world.

Her ears were ringing, limbs becoming numb to the point of unable to feel them anymore  ❛I'm... so sorry... Sachii❜ Tears were flowing down her cheeks, eyes still remain white yet no sight of her usual pale blue color in them.

❛I've failed everyone...❜

One say our memories flashes before our eyes when we are on the brink of death... in order to escape from facing death...