三 | Chapter 3 | Arc 0.3

❝𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕀 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕫𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕕𝕚𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥

❝𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕀 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕫𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕕𝕚𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥... 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕀 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕝 𝕥𝕠 𝕗𝕚𝕥 𝕚𝕟?❞

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

It's been a week since I was hospitalized, my wounds were slowly healing thanks to Urokodaki-san's special ointment. I could barely walk on my own, I thought I lost the ability to walk at first.

Ever since that night, I found out that the girl's name is Makomo while the boy with peachy pink hair is Sabito and they were all adopted by Urokodaki-san.

They were kids who lost their families to a man-eating monster; a demon. That's how much I learn about them, they didn't show it but the looks of their eyes when they told me this... Is just heartbreaking.

I want to comfort them but I can't.

No matter what you do, you must not let a human found out your real identity unless you want to be killed by them.

The voice...

For some reasons, he still continues to communicate through my mind and he never once reveals himself for all I know. He warned me about the possibility of being slayed by the hands of the demon slayer if I'm not careful.

According to him, I can't be killed by those weapons that demon slayers use known as nichirin swords or the changing color swords and it's the same thing with the sun and wisteria flowers.

Kishino's weaknesses are holy weapons and of course holy water, if we were attacked by another demon then our wounds will heal slower than how humans recovered so the chance of you getting killed is higher than you think, idiot.

❝Oh, shut up already...❞ I growls

❝Hmm, did you say something?❞

❝I-It's nothing, Urokodaki-san! I was just spacing out is all... Ahaha...❞