十 | Chapter 10 | Arc 0.10

🚧 WARNING 🚧

🚧 WARNING 🚧

This chapter contains violence and gore is not for the faint-hearted people so read at risk but this is Kimetsu no Yaiba, we are talking about fhfdjffd and don't said that I didn't warn you but I don't think it's that bad cuz I'm not very experience at writing those kind of scenes to begin with-

𝕄𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤 𝕒 𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕗𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕤𝕡𝕚𝕣𝕚𝕥

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

Everything didn't make sense to him anymore. It's been a few minutes since the battle began yet no matter what the girl attacked them from, they kept getting larger in amount. They were unscratched, free from cuts and wounds while the brunette was covered in new scars and injuries, blood were dripping onto the earthly ground.

Some were spattered on her clothes, painting them with dark shades of red as there was a trail of blood, flowing freely from her forehead to her chin. Her one good eye was barely wide open yet she didn't show any signs of stopping there.

Sprang forward, Reina engulfs her entire body in a continuos stream of black mist. As she got closer, throwing herself in mid-air, she swing her right leg bent aiming for the target followed by a trail of black stream, striking the head of the creature off.

Its head went bouncing off the ground, sending it in high speed as the impact create a huge splash of the river, raining down upon them as she landed gracefully on her two feets but was surrounded by the creatures around her form, jumping on her to weigh her down.

Using her hands on the ground, she move her leg backwards, keeping the kicking leg close to the standing leg and using the heel as a striking surface as the slight arching of her back and a higher lift of the leg to give a larger curvature, twisting her body to strike her opponents by surprise, successfully cutting them to half.

Unfortunately, the upper and lower half generate itself, producing a larger amount of its kind giving the girl at an disadvantage. Breathing heavily, she could barely focus on the battle due to her injuries were opening up.

Wow! To think you would attack me from all sides at once and manage to leave some blows on the softer skin but you avoided the ones that were darker...❞