七 | Chapter 7 | Arc 0.7

❝𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕗𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕦𝕟𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕟; 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕗𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕒𝕟 𝕖𝕟𝕕❞

𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕗𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕦𝕟𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕟; 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕗𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕒𝕟 𝕖𝕟𝕕

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

❝Did he seriously went out on his own at this time of night?❞

Upon finding the dark blue zori sandals weren't found at its usual place, Reina immediately went to grabs her light blue ones, putting them on before running out of the house and onto the mountain in search  of the dark blue eyed male.

❝Yuuchii! Where are you?❞

Calling out throughout the forest, the moon was barely out for the eyes to see as dark clouds covered the remind of the moonlight by blocking the moon itself, it was quiet, too quiet for comfort.

❝If you're out there, please come out!❞

Receiving no response, the brunette was about to cries out for him once again.

❝Yuuchii-❞

She paused for a second.

❝What was that?❞

Since you lost your memories, I guess I have to teach you how to use your abilities. Now one of a Kishino's abilities is enchanted hearing even when you're in human form but it's weaker when it's compare to your true form.

❝Oh!❞

Remember her lesson with the voice, closing her eyes with her hands clenching into fists.

Keep your mind clear and focus on using the little amount of power you possess at the moment. 

❛Please let it works!❜

The sound of bell ringing was heard as she have evolved relatively rounded ears at the top of her head due to her bed hair that feature shaggy fur resembles an animal's which helps to keep her new found ears hidden. 

❝They're so tiny...❞

Touching them through her hair, she felt them perking up at the fading sound but thanks to her newfound ears, she could hear sounds from afar as clear as the ocean.