四 | Chapter 4 | Arc 0.4

❝𝔽𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕦𝕣𝕖, 𝔽𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣, 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℍ𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕄𝕚𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕪❞

𝔽𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕦𝕣𝕖, 𝔽𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣, 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℍ𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕄𝕚𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕪

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

The next day, Sabito ended up with a fever and he's being grumbling to himself ever since he woke up this morning...

❝I can't believe this...❞

❝Maybe we went overboard with the water fight yesterday...❞

Makomo laughs nervously, the peachy pink haired boy only frowns even more at his current situation.

❝A man is supposedly stronger than a woman, aye?❞

❝S-Shut up❞

His face was redder than before either because of the fever or the hot I getting to him but it's didn't tone down the smirk tug at the corner of my lips.

However it didn't last long when Giyuu start sobbing onto Sabito's blanket and to be completely honest, I don't understand why he was crying at first till...

❝Hey... Giyuu...❞

Sabito whispers to him, his voice was clear to say that he's having problems with his now sick voice. The ravenette slowly raises his head at the call of his name.

❝Y-Yeah?❞

Tears were flowing freely from his deep blue eyes, falling across his cheeks to his chin as his nose is running and Sabito's eyes show disgust but quickly melt away when he saw his best friend's puffy red eyes.

❝Could you get me some wat-❞

He didn't get to finish his sentence when a cough interrupted him as Giyuu immediately hug him like his life depends on him.

❝SABITO!! NoOOoOOo!!! DON'T LEAVE MEEEEE!!!❞

Sabito was clearly done for and it was showing on his face as Giyuu was hugging him the whole time.