十九 | Chapter 19 | Arc 0.19

❝𝕀𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟, 𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕗𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕦𝕣𝕖❞

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

As they await the starlight and the silvery moon, the shadows of the trees dance upon the forest ground. They dapple the wood, the leaves flickering like candlelight, creating a new picture from moment to moment. Amid the perfume of the summer blooms, feeling the cool of the evening wash over them as the waves kiss sun-warmed sand, we savour this moment together. From neigbouring mountain comes the music of laughter, the promise of playfulness and new joys to brighten their dreams.

An elder individual stood in front of three children, breathing heavily while bending over their knees with their swords were left forgotten on the earthly soil. The youngest  one among the children was sitting on a large tree branch, swinging her legs slowly as she watches her comrades silently.

Months had passed during her recovery, her chestnut brown locks of hair had grow in length, reaching below her shoulders. Her long parted bangs were let loose, hanging above her eyes as her pale blue eyes narrowed, modestly downcast with them.

.•° ✿ °•.

The sound of flipping pages were heard deep inside of the dark room as a small figure sat onto the floor, eyes scanning each pages in the search for a certain page.

Eyes were glowing in the dark room upon stopping at a page, a paper was attached to the page with the name of 'REINA' labeled to it. Fingers meeting the surface of the old paper, mumbling the message of the paper.

Dear, Reina

When you find this message, I'm sure you're confused to why I know your name. That's because I'm you, the you from the past. I've would have love to explain your situation right now but to avoid the tragedy from happening again, to avoid from falling into despair. I beg of you to forbid yourself from wielding a sword or any kind of weapons you can find, not just for your own sake but your family and everyone you have come to love for, will be in grave danger.

I know you won't care if I warn you this way but are you still willing to find out the truth about yourself? Are you sure that you still want to be the hero? Will you still sacrifice your own life to find them again? I know how much you want to find Kimiko and Chieko again as much as you want to find your family and those who are dearest to you but you must not because of that tragedy, I didn't have much of a choice but I hope you will understand soon enough when you get older.