1

"Do you realize how badly you fucked up!?" Itachi continued to scold me as he searched me for injuries. I felt terrible. I disobeyed my orders and interfered with a job when I was simply just supposed to be on standby. The look out. What kind of look out goes inside the home to help? Me. thats what kind. Itachi and I have history. Granted it's not like that anymore, I couldn't stand by doing nothing when I overheard someone hiding plotting his kill.. I wont let Itachi die. Instead the man changed his mind last minute and he called the police.

"I'm fine! He was gonna kill you ! I heard him!" i pushed him as we ran towards the stair well.

"You don't think I can handle myself?! you left your fucking post and the entire place is surrounded. How the hell are we getting out now?! They're already in the damn building!" we stopped on the fourth floor and spotted a door open from housekeeping. Itachi rushed over and pushed the cart across the hall. Paying off the woman for her silence we hid in the vacant room.

"Shit" he whispered looking through the peep hole. He tossed me a robe and we quickly undressed and hid our clothes between the bed and mattress. " they're busting in the rooms.." 

My heart paced as he tried to think of a plan.."I got it!" I grabbed itachi and pushed him onto the bed. I sat on top of him removing my robe and revealing my breasts.

"w-What are you doing" Itachi blushed

"Can you at least pretend that you still love my tits?" I complained. "they can bust in here any second and we need to loook as busy as possible, make it awkard for th-ahh!" Itachi pinned me beneath him and softly kissed my neck, making his way down to my breasts before shoving it in his mouth. And with perfect timing.

The police busted through the door holding out guns pointed straight at us. "What the hell!" I shrieked as I covered my chest. 

Itachi raising his hands "Can I cover my wife?" he asked. One officer sighed and nodded.

"Not here." he said through his radio "Sorry to interrupt but we're looking for two masked killers." he flashed a photo of Itachi and I breaking into the hotel.

"sorry. We've been in here all day. We havent seen anyone." Itachi said as he covered my chest with the blanket.

"If you spot them.. Give us a call. heres my card."

Itachi studied the card "sure thing... mr..Uzumaki?" Itachi raised his eyebrow "Uzumaki as in ex mayor wife  Uzumaki?"

"Yep. thats my dad. I'll let you two get back to your evening.. remember if you see or hear anything. call me"

"you got it detective."

Detective ? they're involved now? 

once the detective left Itachi looked at me shook his head, "this was a set up. They were here before us. We have to be careful."

"Careful?" I whispered "we have to lay low. no more jobs until things die down."

"Come one y/n.. You know the boss isnt going to do that. He finds a job and we take it. It's that simple. "I'm gonna call Sasuke.. bring us a change of clothes and get us out of here."

"You sure thats a good idea? theres cops all over. They're gonna wonder why he's here on his day off."

"Hey sasuke. I need a favor. We're at the Senju Hotel.  Apparently theres been a murder and Y/n and I no longer feel safe to remain here. We need you to pick us up. Y/n is shaken and we didn't have time to grab a change of clothes.." he said.

"You're killing me.. I'll be right there. What room"

"405"

"I'll be there in 10."

"tch.. I cant believe their still playing that couple card." Sasuke sighed

"Was it Itachi?"

"yea. They almost got caught. We gotta pick them up with a change of clothes."

"well. since they ruined our date night we can just double date then." Sakura said. She always hoped you and Itachi would work things out and get back together.

"You know y/n wont go with that. We can hit the bar though. after they report to Nagato"

"Sounds fun!"

A/N: SHOUT OUT TO @LillithUdiya for giving me the idea !