Chapter 3: Naruto Uzumaki Part 2

(Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or any of its characters. All rights belong to Masashi Kishimoto.)

Chapter 3: Naruto Uzumaki Part 2

"..."

"..."

".............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................."

*CRASH*

Naruto could barely even process what had just happened. Future Hinata had just confessed her love for him, there was a long silence, then present her fainted, tilted her chair back and fainted. He was still at the confession part.

It him awhile to even notice that she had fallen. Everyone else was a little faster, however.

"Hinata!" Kiba yelled as he sat up from his chair and rushed over to her. Shino helped him get her off of the chair and lay her down on the ground.

"U-u-um, a-ah I-I-" Naruto was noticeably red as he tried to formulate his words, but was quickly cut off.

"Naruto." He looked up at Kurenai, the one who had cut him off, as she continued to speak. "I think it's best if you think about this before you speak. Take time to process this."

"I-.....O-okay..." Naruto whispered as he looked down at the floor. He looked once more at Hinata before returning his attention back to the projection.

Hinata got into a fighting stance and activated her Byakugan. She stared at Pain hard, before she turned around and kicked one of the black rods holding down Naruto, snapping it in half. She got ready to kick the next one, but was sent flying off to the side before she could do so.

Hinata tumbled on the ground before looking up at Pain. He hadn't moved from his spot, but was holding one of his hands out in front of him. She got up, a bit of blood coming from the corner of her mouth, before rushing once more at Naruto. Again she attempted to break the rods, but Pain made a large sideways gesture, and Hinata was flung to the right.

"Hinata!" Naruto yelled out, with concern evident on his face. Hinata looked up, blood now dripping from the top of her head, to see Pain walking in between the two. She held her arms bent close to her side, as blue chakra manifested into two lion heads, one on each arm.

"Gentle Step: Twin Lion Fists!"

Hinata rushed forwards again, but this time went for Pain. Each of her blows was dodged by the orange-haired man, but he made no attempts to fight back. Suddenly, he raised his hand in front of him to try and blow Hinata back again. However, he hesitated slightly, and Hinata got a blow in on his head. Before Pain could recover, Hinata lunged once more at Naruto, and broke another one of the black rods.

At this point though, Pain had recovered, and he sent  her flying into the air before she could break another of the rods. Naruto watched with wide eyes as she started to fall, and yelled her name out loudly before she hit the ground hard.

Naruto clenched his teeth as he looked at what was happening. All he could think was 'Why can't you just run?!  Why isn't anyone coming to help you?! Please just get out of there! Please be okay!'

"HINATA! HINATA! HEY! GET UP!" Naruto was shouting at Hinata's unmoving body. He gasped as she slowly opened her eyes. "Hinata!"

She tried to get on one knee, but slipped and fell back down. Once more she got up shaking, and started to limp forward toward Naruto, holding her stomach. She clenched her teeth to resist crying out in pain, and tears were visible in the corners of her eyes. She fell down again, her knees giving in. But again she got up, her body shaking uncontrollably, and limped forward.