Reunited

Abi was sat eating her breakfast when Lois, Alessia, Georgia, Maz and Lotte came and sat down with her, she glanced up at them but continued eating.

"Where's Ellie?" Georgia asked after a brief moment of comfortable silence.

Abi shrugged. "She was still in the shower when I came down."

"Did you not wait for her?" Lois wandered.

Abi shook her head. "Why would I?"

"Why wouldn't you?" Alessia raised an eyebrow.

"Are we done with the 20 questions?" Abi snapped, slamming her spoon down on the table.

"We're just worried about you that's all."

"You three didn't fly all the way from North Carolina to tell me that you're worried about me." Abi said, pointing at Alessia, Lois and Lotte.

"We came because we have been terrible friends. We should check up on you more and we're sorry." Alessia said.

Abi brushed them off, "It's completely fine. You have your life in NC and that's fine. I have my life here with Steph and Stephen and that's fine too."

"But what about Ellie?" Lotte asked, finally speaking up.

"What about Ellie? She broke up with me and that's her choice and it's completely fine."

"It's not completely fine. You two are crazy about each other!" Maz said and Abi glared at her.

Abi grinned when Steph walked into the room. "I hope you girls aren't leading my daughter astray!"

"Absolutely not." Alessia mused.

"Wouldn't dream of it." Georgia said, wiggling her eyebrows.

"We would never do such a thing." Lois added.

"I'm not promising anything," Lotte shrugged and Maz just laughed.

"Yes, mum. We're currently planning world domination." Abi said.

"Without me?" Ellie said as she walked into the room.

"Yes, we did that on purpose." Abi muttered rolling her eyes and Ellie just ignored her.

"Budge up," Ellie muttered, joining Abi on her chair. "There's no room for both of us, El," Abi complained.

"I'll just sit on you then." Ellie smiles and sat down on top of Abi who winced. "Ellie that's my sore leg." Ellie jumped up apologetically, "Shit I'm sorry, Abs."

Abi shrugged and got up from the seat, picking up her crutches. She left the girls in a hurry and went over to Steph who handed her a glass of water and her medication.

They had a day off before they started training tomorrow so Abi, Lotte, Alessia, Keira, Lois, Maz, Georgia and Ellie all decided to get themselves away from the adults for a while and really spend some quality time together.

What better way to do that than to go and get coffee?

The girls made their way down to the cafe, passing Jill and Carly on the way there who had unsurprisingly already been to get their coffee.

"Sorry if I'm being a bit forward here," Alessia started as they all sat down at a table at the back of the cafe.

"But why aren't you two together?" She asked, pointing to Ellie and Abi who were sat next to each other.

"We decided—"

"No, you decided...." Abi muttered, rolling her eyes.

"We decided that we're better off as friends."

"That's the biggest load of bullshit I've ever heard, by the way." Lois scoffed.

"I agree." Maz nodded.

"We're just going to tell you how it is." Georgia said, folding her arms. "You two belong together. You're meant to have kids and get married, although not necessarily in that order, and I'm going to be the crazy aunt that your kids love!"

"You got the crazy part right." Ellie said.

"Ellie, do you love her?" Alessia asked.

Ellie nodded and glanced at Abi before taking a drink of her coffee.

"Abi, do you love her?" She then turned to Abi.

Abi nodded. "But I'm not forgiving her. She didn't even care about my feelings when she broke up with me over the phone."

"You wouldn't have let me leave if I'd done it any other way. It's best for you right now that you don't have any distractions."

"Do yo not think a distraction is exactly what I need right now? I want you to be that distraction." Abi sighed.

Ellie breathed in and got up from the table. "I can't do that." She then leaned down and kissed the top of Abi's head and walked out.

Abi sighed and put her head in her hands, kicking the table angrily. "Fuck."

"Well, that couldn't have went any worse." Georgia sighed.

"She didn't even finish her coffee." Alessia muttered, trying to lighten the mood as the girls got up and headed back to SGP.