And he feels ashamed that Risa was there to witness everything. He didn't know what to do when Jungkook told him about seeing her hiding behind the wall, watching Hwayoung and him. It broke his heart to the point he feels numb. It's like everything turned upside down because of him. Things would have been different if he acted wisely and stopped Hwayoung from kissing him.

But there is no point of wishing things might end up different. Things has happened and he could never turn back time, even if wants to.

He couldn't focus on his work, messy thought disrupting his momentum. Every time he tries to indulge reading the documents, he would end up sighing as he thinks of Risa.

He haven't talked to any of them too; Karin,Jungkook and Jimin. Jungkook especially, he made it clear that he will never forgive him unless he speaks to Risa and apologize.

 Jungkook especially, he made it clear that he will never forgive him unless he speaks to Risa and apologize

Little do everyone knows, he badly wants to see Risa. And he misses her, so much. So much that it hurts.

-

Hani arched an eyebrow as she looks at the man standing in front of her door, smirking with a box of pizza in his hand. Shaking her head, she leaves the door open for the man to come in himself.

"You should stop bringing me pizza, I am getting fat", she whines.

"Best friends have got to do when they go to do. Pizza on a wonderful Friday night. You signed up for this when you agreed to be friends with me", Jungkook chuckles as he locked the door behind him, kicking of his boots before strolling across the living room.

Hani curled up in a ball as she resumes watching the Korean drama that has been on for the past 20 minutes, resting her head comfortable on the head rest as her sleepy eyes focus on the screen.

"Is this your idea of Friday night?", he teases her as he removes the jacket he has on. "You look like a grandma nowadays"

"Shut up"

"You're so adorable", he slumps onto the couch beside her, patting the space beside him gesturing her to come closer.

"You are not getting the information you want. Not even when you are trying to act romantic", rolling her eyes, giving him a short a glare before pulling the thick blanket closer around her small frame.