Chapter 2

Risa leans onto the wall beside the lift area, secretly hoping that man will pass thru here so that she can stop him and ask for clarification. She took another look at the magazine and lets out a long sigh thinking of the mess she is in.

Eri showed a few articles written about her short encounter with this man called Mr.Kim or the people call him "The Most Handsome Eligible Bachelor of Korea" or whatever you call it, she thought.

Most handsome eligible bachelor ? Eww.

She has no idea about this man the whole country is crazy about. She doesn't even know which train goes north or south, how can she know who is the most eligible bachelor even?

What's with this country making a fuss about who is the most eligible bachelor? Can they talk about other things? Talk about the environment, the youth or perhaps talk about the quality of the mainstream music nowadays.

Risa lifts her head when she heard footsteps approaching , and the first person she spotted was the man from yesterday. Feeling entirely outraged and annoyed, she went straight to the man and slammed the magazine onto his chest.

It made a loud thumping sound and she is convinced she might have slammed it to hard on him, but she couldn't think anymore

It made a loud thumping sound and she is convinced she might have slammed it to hard on him, but she couldn't think anymore. And that very moment, she only want answers.

"What is this? Who are you? And why am I in this photo with you?", Risa asked furiously

The guy didn't say anything as he quickly grab the magazine before it slips to the floor. He looked at Risa confusedly before shifting his gaze to the front page of the magazine. His face abruptly changed, eyebrows furrowing in a split second. Without a word, he signaled the two men behind him to move aside before grabbing Risa's wrist, dragging her with him.

One nod from him and the tall security guard standing at the side quickly pressed a button, opening the sliding gate that separates the entire lobby and the lifts. Everything is happening in a flash and the next thing Risa knows, she is already in the lift, alone with the tall guy heading towards the 22nd floor.

"What are you doing?". Trying to pull her hand away but he just ends up gripping on it tighter.

"Please, lets talk in my office"

"What is happening, why am I going to your office and why—"

"Don't make me silent you in a way you wouldn't like it. Just hold on. I'll explain everything", he raised his voice slightly, sounding annoyed that made Risa flinched to the sudden raise of his voice.

Oh god, she really want to scream at this guy but she knows better not to make this mess any more messier that it's already is.

Patience Risa