And that's how quick Louis can turn from picking fun at me to thinking I'm suicidal.

"Course not Louis." I say when I finished my water bottle. I left it on the counter so I could take it down to the recycling in the garage later.

"I mean, I know you're unhappy here but-"

"That's not true. It's not that I'm unhappy, I just don't agree with this school." I interrupt him before he can continue his 'caring' little speech.

"I know Harry." he sighs, fiddling with some mail letters that were on the counter. "I'm going to go hop in the shower. Want to come?" Louis looks to me in complete seriousness as he asks the question.

I give him a glare and he mumbled a 'didn't think so' as he got up from the stool and made his way out of the kitchen.

Is now the time to do it?

What if I'm waiting in the living room or something and he'll come and find me. That'd be okay right?

Am I ready for this?

What am I saying of course I am! I've been waiting to get out of here since I started!

I'm not looking forward to facing my mum's disappointment, but it's nothing I haven't dealt with before.

I grab the water bottle from the counter so I can through it in the garage on the way to the living room. I hear the faint sound of water running so I know Louis is in the shower.

As I pass the garage door I open it and throw the empty plastic bottle into the recycling bin. My hand rests on the handle for a moment, even after the door is closed.

Harry it's one time and then you're out of here. No one has to know I did something that would make me gay. What happens at this school, stays at this school.

I go into the living room and take a good look at the floor. Not where I belong. But definitely where I need to be for Louis to believe I'm submitting to him.

I pull off my tie and white shirt and hang them off the arm of the couch. Being shirtless is nothing I'm ashamed about. Anyone who knows me knows I have absolutely no insecurities about my body. I used to, but then I hit 15 and that's when the girls started throwing themselves at me. Who could be insecure of themselves when that happens?

Next go my pants. They too are tossed over the arm of the couch and then I hear the water stop. It was a mix of the water and my heart that stopped actually.

Don't chicken out now.

Slowly I drop to my knees on the ground. I picture the kids in my first period class, the way they're instructed to kneel, and I try my best to mimic it. My legs probably aren't spread too open, but I probably won't hear many complaints from Louis.

I kept my boxers on. No way will I be kneeling naked for a man, putting on some kind of show.

My fingers intertwine behind my back as I hear the bathroom door open and close.

I hear Louis calling my name as he hops down the stairs. He calls twice, closer and closer, until I hear him go to call my name again right outside the living room, but he stops mid name.

I don't hear his footsteps on the carpeted floor, but I do see his bare feet in front of me.

His two fingers go under my chin and I tense at the contact but I comply to his wishes and lift my head to look him in the eye. "What's all this?" He asks sweetly.

"My apology." I lie smoothly.

His eyes give away that he's second guessing my actions. So that's why I have to follow through and make him believe I'm changing sides until we go to sleep.