Chapter 36

THAT PICTURE GUYS IT HAPPENED IT'S HAPPENEING ALL THE PICTURES WE'VE DRAWN AND PHOTOSHOPPED FOR FOUR YEARS IT'S HERE THEY HELD HANDS AND LOOK AT LOUIS BUT OKAY DONT FREAK OUT DONT FREAK OUT

*Added after initial update* AND LIAM GOT A NEW TATTOO AND HARRY FAVORITED A LARRY IS REAL TWEET OKAY DONE WITH LIFE BYE

Happy birthday, Liam!! I'll see you later tonight daddy so I can give you your special birthday present(;

oOoOo

Harry's POV

I woke up Sunday morning feeling hot and sticky. The feeling of being pressed and held by another body has my heart stopping in fear. I push him off of me and I scoot back to the other side of the bed. How the hell did I end up over there? In his arms?

"What fuck Lou?" I growl, as I see his eyes open groggily.

"What?" He doesn't seem to be quite all there yet.

"You were holding me." I state to jog his memory. I stand up out of the bed and reach for the sweat pants I left at the side of the bed, pulling them up to cover me. I don't care how icky I feel, I feel too exposed now in just my boxers.

He sits up and rubs his eye with the bottom of his palm, "You rolled into my arms last night, Haz." His voice is deep and scratchy and he's squinting his eyes looking up to me. The floor to ceiling window behind me is letting in the morning light and it's directly hitting Louis.

"I what?" I would never. I'm a solid sleeper, I hardly move a muscle in my sleep. And we each have our sides with the unspoken line down the middle.

"I was asleep, and then you woke me up by rolling over into me, you were whimpering, I thought you were having a nightmare or something. You were pushing your head against my chest, I thought you were awake. I was trying to talk to you."

Did I have a nightmare? I don't really ever remember my dreams.

"Then there was a loud crash of thunder and you whimpered even louder and your arm moved around my waist." Louis' fully awake now, observing me carefully as he explains what happened.

I'm wishing I had brought a shirt in with me as well, but I'm normally not this shy about my body.

"I remembered what you said about not liking the rain, so I just figured..." He trails off as if I'm supposed to fill in some blank. "I just held you, Haz. Barely too. I had one arm around your back. You were the one cuddling me."

"I was unconscious! You're seriously going to play that card?" I narrow my eyes at him and cross my arms. He stepped out of the bed as well and I can see he was only in his boxers too. Oh god. Last night was too close for too little clothes.

Louis seems to understand my issue and he heads to his dresser for a light blue shirt that he tugs over his head and basketball shorts.

"I'm not playing any card, Harry." He says as he slides the pair of shorts up his legs. "I'm just saying that you shouldn't overthink it. I held you, and you slept fine after that."

My arms fidget over my body and I bite the inside of my bottom lip. He's still standing near the dresser, which is probably best because I don't think I could handle it if he gets any closer. I still can't wrap my head around what he's saying. I don't remember any of it, I don't remember the thunder, he could be lying.

"I swear to fucking god, Louis, if this is a lie, you really crossed the line by touching me that way." I growl at him and his eyes don't move away from mine.

"Touching you that way?" his hand goes to rest on his hip, "Cuddling you mean? Harry, I'm not lying. You know just how patient I am with you." His tone becomes just as harsh as mine. "How could you accuse me of lying to you? If your past is that scarred that you force yourself to alter it in your mind, then-"