Chapter 63

Harry

"Now?" Louis asks. His voice is different. Is this him excited? Nervous? Uninterested?

"I mean... if you wanna." I shrug, the alcohol beginning to fade as soon as I blurted the words earlier.

"Hell yeah!" He shouts but it seems only I can hear within the crowded club.

I chuckle and shake my head, only my Louis.

He grabs ahold of my hand and begins dragging me away from the dance floor, towards the exit.

"What about the guys?" I shout from behind him.

He stops abruptly, turning to face me, "Oh yeah."

I turn to start scanning the crowd for any one of the guys.

"There's Zayn." I hear from beside me.

I look down to Louis to follow where he's pointing and lone behold there's Zayn... laughing at the bar with another man.

I look to Louis and he just shrugs, "Well." Is all he says before I follow him towards Zayn.

"Hey!" Zayn cheers when he sees Louis and I.

His arms are up to signal a hug.

Louis was the only one to embrace it but no one seemed to comment.

"This is Jesse. He goes to Divisional too."

Can't escape it anywhere.

"Jesse was one of Justin's friends apparently. Pretty cool, eh?" Zayn laughs at the foreign word crossing his lips.

"Really?" Louis asks, "I've never seen you before."

"Paths never crossed I guess." Jesse smiles.

At Louis' apprehensiveness, I notice the smugness to Jesse that I'm not fond of.

"Well, funny how that happens. Zayn we actually just needed to talk to you. Didn't realize you'd have company though. So, sorry Jesse, but if you'll excuse us."

Louis takes ahold of Zayn's hand and drags us both away without saying another word.

"But what about Jesse?" Zayn whines.

"Yeah," Louis scoffs, "What about Jesse?"

Once Louis has us in the quieter corner of the club, he turns to Zayn, "Call Justin."

"Justin? Why?" Zayn asks, slurring a little.

That Jesse guy bought him one too many for sure.

As we wait for Zayn to get his phone out and call Justin, I lean into Louis' side and wrap my arm around his waist. My hand roams Louis' side and back, making sure to give a squeeze or two to his wonderful ass.

Zayn giggles softly at Justin's greeting, so I can only imagine what was said.

"Here. Louis wants to talk to you." Zayn says before handing the phone to Louis. I stop my actions of feeling Louis up. Sadly.

"Hi Justin." Louis says, "Quick question, do know a guy named Jesse? Apparently your friend from Divisional?"

The instant look on Louis face was one that tells me Louis' instincts were right.