Chapter 35

I.. cant.. breathe... PCD from my concert + DMD... I literally feel so attacked right now

OKAY so my concert.. the boys did not disappoint.. like at all. The way Harry slayed those notes in DMD and I heard his MOANS and Liam was pulling all these notes out of nOWHERE and literally I think I had about seven orgasms at the concert. LOUIS my baby, okay, he was so cute he came out in this sweater that looked like the one form the You&I video, and he looked like a kitten AND THEN HE RETURNS IN A WHITE TANK TOP!!!! DADDY SLAY ME!! It was amazing. And Niall. Oh fuck. You know his grope in BTW? THE CAMERA MAN ZOOMED IN ON HIS CROTCH!!! DO YOU HEAR ME?!?!?! LEGIT ZOOM!! I WAS DEAD.

Then, I got home, and after I ranted to my brothers and my dad about the concert, I was in my hallway sitting on the floor literally because I couldn't make it to my bed... and then my phone lights up the hallway with a twitter notification that the DMD video was released. I watched it for the first time with my mu, which was a bad idea because I was moaning that entire video.

LIAM PAYNE SIR YOU ARE ILLEGAL!!! I DIDN'T APPRECIATE WHAT YOU DO TO MY VAGINA!!! (but kinda)

That. Larry. Moment. I know it's not technically a larry moment, but diD YOU SEE HOW SMALL LOUIS WAS HE WAS HIDDEN BEHIND HARRY

AND DON'T EVEN TALK TO ME ABOUTT THAT SMIRK FROM LOUIS LIKE DADDY I NEED YOU STOP THAT

Harry with that raINBOW MUG!!! That shit was planned. You know, it's times like this where I forget that he hasn't actually come out yet.

And Niall literally looked like he went into Harry's closet for his outfit. Don't care though, because he looked SEXY AS FUCK!!!

And wait, there's that one part where Liam has his arms out then lowers them really sexily, like daddy.

SORRY FOR THIS SUPER LONG AUTHORS NOTE SO WITHOUT FURTHER ADO

oOoOo

Louis' POV

Harry must be asleep by now. He has to be.

"Harry." I whisper, "Harry, can you get up? You're on my blanket."

With no answer, and no movement I know he's asleep.

I sigh a thank god and close my book and put it on the end table. I slide down the bed carefully until I'm laying down and look back over to Harry. He's facing away from me, his curls still a little damp from the shower earlier.

God. The shower. Being stood with the water hitting my back, but Harry standing so close made me risk the chance of ever having a shower with him again by reaching for his crotch.

It was the first time since that first week that I actually showered with him. I've been so good at respecting his privacy, and remaining patient. No matter how badly I want to know what really has made him this way. I've seen moments where I think he forgets where he is and he just laughs with that big stupid grin of his. There was once, when Niall was over, that he laughed at something Niall said, and his eyes squeezed shut as his lips broke into a smile and he was leaned forward. That's a sight that I would love to see more often, though I realized that'll be hard to manage since the best I've gotten from him is a smile.

He was offput in the beginning when I reached around him to grope his crotch, as I had expected, but my head hadn't been bashed into the tile wall so I took that as my sign that I could continue.

Just remembering the feeling of his cock in my hands makes me squirm. I bite my lip to try and hold back any sounds that might be wanting to escape. I keep glancing at Harry to make sure he hasn't moved, but god, it only reminds me of the way he was when he had his back to me in the shower.