Chapter 62

Harry

Louis wasn't kidding about having some Beyoncé time. We spent our Saturday with numerous 'best of' playlists blasting throughout the house. We tidied up a bit throughout the house. The weather is getting way too cold to do much outside – not that we did much anyways, but now when we wake up there's frost on the windows.

It's Sunday today, we have two more weeks of school before the break starts, which means three weeks until Louis' birthday. I need to get him something. Normally, if I was screwing around with a girl and her birthday passed, I'd just have sex – it was like a present for me too. But I can't exactly do that now. And it doesn't feel right to give nothing.

I sit in boredom at the kitchen table, scrolling through some Instagram feeds. It's a very easy app to spend hours on. I haven't followed any of the guys, nor have I posted. But I enjoy searching through Niall's feed, as well as Louis'.

"Haz!" Louis calls as I hear him come down the stairs.

"Kitchen." I reply and listen for his footsteps that tell me he's in the kitchen.

"Liam wants to know if we'd be up for joining them three at a club tonight." He breaths out and sits down across from me.

"A club?" I ask with raised brows, "Really?"

"You don't like clubs?" He tilts his head, "I thought you'd be interested."

"No, I am. I like clubs. Just... what kind of club?" I hope Louis catches my drift. I don't want to be going to some BDSM club. Not tonight.

He laughs, "A regular club, Harold. With loud music, a dancefloor, and of course... a bar."

"Alright," I agree, "I'll go. But I mean, is there even any good clubs around here?"

Louis shakes his head, "We have to go into town, but that's all good, it'll be a lot of fun. Do you want to drink?"

I scoff, "Is that rhetorical?"

"No, it was just because I don't think I'll be drinking. I'll drive. I was debating on a cab, but I don't think I really feel like getting wasted tonight. That's what my birthday is for." He laughs.

"Oh... well, okay. I won't drink a lot then either, and we can just chill."

"Baby," He says with a small tilt of his head and raised eyebrows.

He stands up to walk around the table towards me. He sits himself across my lap, his legs dangling over my thigh as he wraps his arms around my neck.

I look up to him and wrap my arms loosely around his hips.

He brushes some hair out of my face and I close my eyes at the soft touch, "I want you to get drunk so I can feel my baby grinding up on me."

My eyes shoot open and I see the playful look on his face. I groan and lean onto his shoulder, "Louis, we'll be in public. Wait," I sit up from him and look up to his eyes, "Are we going to a gay bar?"

He laughs, tugging at some curls at the nape of my neck, "No, but doesn't mean some gay stuff can't happen." He looks away from my eyes but I watch as he still focuses on the small hairs above my ear, which he pushes behind.

"Well, I don't know about that." I murmur.

"I'm gonna make sure I look so damn good, you won't be able to resist." He hums and leans down to press his lips close to my ear.

I chuckle, but deep down I try and hide the feeling it gives me to picture him dressing up for me.

"And you, baby," He hums, "You're not gonna be able to keep your hands off me."