Trip to Remember

Chris pov

Today was a special for my love and I wanted it to be so amazing for her what she Didn't know is she loved Florida she always loved being down there to Disney land in Orlando she would always talk about how much she would love to go.

So me and the boys booked tickets and a place to stay while exploring Disney world with fast passes.
It was the morning and Marci was still fast asleep but it was time to get up so I turned on the light.

" get up Amor ya es Hora"  I said kind of loud so she can hear.

"Ugh not until I know where I'm going" she lightly smile while still In bed with her eyes closed.

" don't do that get up or we won't go anywhere" I chuckle

She gets up and groans and goes straight to the bathroom to quickly shower I'm going downstairs to make a light breakfast and some coffee for the flight.

15 min later

I finished eating egg and cheese with bread and my amor comes down looking beautiful and I pointed to the plate so she can eat.
" me voy a banar come" I say as I quickly go upstairs to shower. All I heard was a simple groan from Marci because I know she doesn't like surprises.

30 mins later

*at the airport *

Marcis pov

We got to air port with all our stuff because we called a cab to drop us off and we off inside and I was nervous because I don't know what to expect from him I don't know where I would go I like any place but I have my favorites.

We walk in and I see a lot people in line indifferent places and I see a board full of air flight times and I wondered which one was ours.

" which one is our Bebe?" I point to the screen

He smiled and said " you see" while he put a blind fold on my eyes

" nooo Chris noooo I wanna see" I say whining to him
"Later when we get there and put these on with loud music as he gave me head phone I believe block out the hearing just the music.

Mins later I felt like we were on the plane already because i felt like we were walking through chairs. I talk through the music and said " can I take off the blind fold now so I don't fall"

Chris then took of the blind fold and I was walking to our seats on the plane and we sat next to no window . Damn he is smart so I can't see outside .

3 hours later

I felt a tap on my shoulder it was Chris telling me to get up since we arrived.

When we got down Chris smiled wide. " let's go Bebe " Chris half my hand we walked off the plane to the airport to get our luggage.

After we got our luggage we walked out the airport and into a car that was Uber. I didn't see much outside since Chris out the blind fold on right when got into the car.

" ugh stop no quieroooo" I groaned to Chris

The whole ride was quiet til I hear the driver say " we're here " Chris simply said thank you and Chris grabbed me and told me to stay put while he grabs the luggage since it was only two big suit cases.

Then after that we walked forever and I was anxious to know where we were.

Later on I heard Chris open the doors with keys .

" are we here I'm tired of walking" I say

" yes get ready " he says as he takes off my blindfold

I open my eyes and I see a beautiful hotel with a kitchen a huge bathroom and 1 king size bed with a huge scenery of the city .

" we're in Orlando Florida!!" Chris says loudly

I squeal and run to him and hug him tight as ever. " thank you soooooo muchhhhh"

I say as I kiss him million of times ok his face.
" Bebe stop let's sleep for a hour then get ready for more surprises.

" more you got to be kidding me " I almost cried because he did so much already for me.