Got it

Marci's Pov

Love ... Is what I felt so often from so much people and I'm happy for that .

I'm sitting down at the kitchen table on my phone looking on Instagram posts and text messages from lucky fans I pick to open randomly .

I simply smile at the good ones and laugh at the hate ones because it isn't worth it at all to be sad about it .

Most fans don't know what goes on and shouldn't judge til they know the person .

I was texting a random person when my phone starting ringing which I got a call .

Incoming call from *Wkentertainment*

I panicked quickly and answered fast

"Hello?"

"Hello Is this Marci ? It's walter"

"Yes it is "

"Well ive been following up on you're information and i love the work I've seen from you're past and the things you told me from yesterday . So I'm willing to give you the job ."

"Omg thank you so much sir thank you !" I start to move my phone so much .

"Yes you start next week my assistant Clara will text you the info and be with you to help you get started ."

"Okay sir I'm ready " I say confidently

"Okay well thank for you're time and see you around hope to hear some good work ."

"Yes sir yess I won't let you down . But what position do I work for ?"

"You can work for both next week and later tell me what you prefer the best ." He said softly "I got to go I'm busy ."

"Okay sir thanks again " then I hung up

I started to scream and jump .

" Yesssssssssd!!"

"Babbeee what happened !!" I hear Chris running down the stairs .

He came towards me and looked at me worried .

I turned towards him and shouted " I GOT THE JOB !!!"

"OMG REALLY ?? IM PROUD OF YOU !!" he says exicited too and hugs me tight

"We do you start ??" He asks

"Next week He said Clara is gunna text me the details ." I say excitedly

"That's nice !! " He smiles wide

"Let's celebrate babe!!" I say grabbing his hand upstairs

"How are we gonna celebrate ?" He says as I'm dragging him upstairs

"Not what you think silly one ." I laugh

"I want you to change I wanna go eat some breakfast at Ihop. " I giggle but seriously .

"Ahh babe you got me there but good idea " he says rushing to the closet

I went to my drawers I have outside my closet and got some comfy clothes for Ihop .

"Are you ready ??" I yell from downstairs

"Yes ya voy baby ." I hear

I sit down a min on the couch in the living room and just stare at the wall full of pictures of me and Chris and all my friends happy . I wouldn't change nun in the world for my friends their my happiness and I'm not ashamed to say it .

I smile at the sight of the pictures and the good times we've had .

"Babe?" I hear ruining my thoughts

"Hmm?" I say out of thought

"You ready to go?" He ask me while getting his keys

I just nodd then he opens the door and i get up and walks towards the door which I get out first then Chris .

With that we head to the car and drove to Ihop .

1 week later

Diingggg

Clara- come to bank hall at setter hall room 32 and dress appropriately this is a meeting and please get here around 12:30 sharp .

With that I knew the start of a new day started . I finally got a job I was actually Happy for .

Chris left 2 hours before me because he had to be early because they were gunna dress and groom him .

12:20

" I am looking for setter hall for CNCO ?" I ask the lady at the front desk

"Oh CNCO yes room 32 level 3 " the lady smiles so fake .

"Alright thank you so much ." I say

"Any time ." I hear in the background

I reached the floor 3 room 32 I froze a bit about to pull the handle . Then I looked at my phone at the time 12:26 .

I slowly opened the handle and there I see 5 guys staring at me walking in with huge smiles in their faces except Clara .