Surprise

Authors POV

Marci didnt know what was coming to her Chris the next day set off and planned the day which was for a week for Marci .

Marci was confused on how Chris left and didnt say she thought negative thoughts because its been hours since he left .

Chris on the other hand was with the boys calling places for Marci .

the boys all had a special place for her and Marci hasn't seen the boys in weeks and they traveled here just for marci . would be other surprise for her since she missed them all .

"They said it has a pool , game arcade ,  5 rooms and a hot tub for da low!" Richard said very excited to the guys.

"Mine says only pool and 5 rooms but okay price ." Joel told the guys also

"They said only 4 rooms and a hot tub" Zabdiel spoke not excited .

"Mine didnt say anything nice let's pick Richards ?" Erick said

All the guys were happy and decided to pick Richards place and off they planned other way to take marci to this long beautiful place they rented for a week .

Chris came hope late and was exhausted and Marci felt his presence and got upset .

Marcis Pov

"Where the freak were you??" I asked very upset .

"Out doing stuff errands ." he lightly smiled

"Mhm sure" i said unconvinced

His face started to smile and laugh and i started to get irritated. 

I started to walk up to my room when i felt his hand grab my arm .

"Pack you're bags were going on a adventure for a week." He said with a smile and two plane tickets .

I was in shock and didnt say a word and turned around and walked up to my room and started packing .

What is this Chris doing for me ? i asked myself .

Chris came up also and went to his closet to find clothes he needed also .

"Where are we going?" I asked curiously

" it's a surprise baby" he looked at me with a smile .

"Please tell me I dont like surprises !" I whined because that was true I didn't like them .

He just giggled away and just continued packing and ignored me.

2 hours later

I headed to bed and thought about what place we were going Mexico, figi , Hawaii or even Cancun but i dream too much .

"Go to bed are flight is in 9 hours which we got 7 hours to sleep sunshine . Chris told me while kissing my forehead .

I smiled lightly and headed off to sleep .