Nowhere to be safe

Continued ...

I didn't know what to say at the moment I was in shocked how did he realize I was here .

I didn't know what to say I panicked  I just got up and walked back inside quickly. Which I knew he was behind me following.

"So now we're ignoring ?" He says behind me .

Still no comment or nothing because I was still sad , broken I didn't know how to tell him .

"Answer me right now Gabby Marsiela Marquez !" He said his voice sounded annoyed .

I walked upstairs to my room to the restroom and locked the door and broke down in slient sobs so Chris couldnt hear them .

He was at the restroom door still waiting for me to asnwer him and open the  door , for me to show my presence but I couldn't . 

I was a mess a complete mess and Christopher knew that I was that's why he kept worrying.

There was a slience at the door no Chris to be heard maybe he gave up then seconds later I hear his voice "Babe I love you and all pero  tengas que decir porque estas triste I can't help you if you can't tell me what's going on tu eres me luz y cuándo estás sad yo estoy triste contigo . Por favor dime algo .. " I hear his voice go weaker by the last words .

Still I was debating if I should just tell him something it was fair and I knew it . But something's are always left unsaid .

I thought a while if I should step out mins later .

Then I slowly unlocked the door..

Chris POV

Decent day til I dropped a picture frame idk how I did but some how I managed to hit it with my arm .

My love was going to her next training place to be our music editor i was happy for her but then I wasn't I want her to choose the manager so I could see her everyday during tour .

But whatever she chooses I should be happy for and support her .

I'm currently making some breakfast so I head with my day because last night the boys made plans for later on. When I got a text from Richard .

RichuciClara quiere que nosotros vamos a trabajar y quiere hablar contigo .

Me- okay qué hora?

Richuci - a las 1

I put my phone down and started to fix my plate .

"Amor ya me voy!" I hear from the front door .

"Okay que te vaya bien choose wisely I love you!" I say because I was happy for my love .

I ate breakfast later on then got ready for what Clara wanted to talk to me about .

It was currently 12:30 so I started to head out to the management building that was technically close by the music studio were Gabby was at .

10 mins later I'm close by the building where I see some fans with the boys outside talking with them . So I went to park my car and walked over to them .

Where some of the fans squealed at me noticing I was here also .

This one girl short lightskin Latina with brown and hazel eyes comes up to me reminds me of my girlfriend .

"Hola linda cómo estás ?" I ask

She smiles wide "hello Chris estoy muy bien y tú ?"

I smile because she was nervous to speak to me and I knew she wanted a picture but could say .