Gone

Continued ...

Marci's Pov

Regret is all I could think about in my head . When I saw that person all I could do is think about running far away from this place / world because I never wanted to see him again .

I was in shock and frozen at the moment I looked once at him and he looked surprised to see me also .

It was a slient moment til he spoke up "Gabby ? I didn't suspect you to be here " he smirks at me

I felt so uncomfortable I just wanted to vomit . My stomach felt upside down . "I'm done actually " I got up quickly and grabbed my things .

I moved around him and opened the door til I felt two arms pull my waist back .

"Where are you going Mami we ain't done we never got to talk " He smiled wide which made me be in fear .

"L--eett goo of me. " I said in between forming tears

I fought trying to get out of his grip but it was no use he just held me kissed my body . I felt numb .. no words could escape I still tried once in a while fight out of his grip .

Mins later he lets go to set me down "if you move I'll get you " he says getting up to reach in a cabinet across the room .

I wanted to run for it so I did when he wasn't looking I ran as fast as I could out I felt him close by me I reached the stairs since the elevator would be to slow and he could catch me . Then I saw a bunch of people close by so I hid close by them .

I followed the people they lead me outside which I sighed in relief . I quick sped to my car and turned it on and drove home .

I was still in shock I didn't know what to say or think about I couldn't drive I just stopped at a near by gas station and broke down in tears .

I knew nothing really bad happened but i thought what if I chose to listen and let him use me .

I was some what glad of myself that I moved quickly and ran for it .

Hour  or two later I decided to head home I felt a tiny bit calmer but I needed to be home in bed .

I wasn't planning on telling anyone about what happened but simply choose the CNCO assistant position if someone asks me why well just because i still got to think about it .

Mins later I got home with No Chris then I remembered he said he was going with the boys to hang out . So it was better for me more time I can think and cry my heart out .

I just walked upstairs to my bed took off my shoes but just jumped on my bed and covered myself with covers . I wanted to forget everything that happened today . But I couldn't his voice was like a knife stabbing me constantly . His touch was like a firework explosion the most powerful ones .

I was just drained I knew I'll get over it soon but not at this moment because it was still fresh in my head .

Hour past and I'm still in my same position on bed and still couldn't forget . I decided maybe a warm shower would help .

I got up and walk to the tub and turned on the water and waited for it to warm up I locked the door and hopped in the shower . I laided down on my back and let my head rest on the shower wall .

I continued to sob because how was I gunna tell Christopher. I thought maybe I shouldn't but I couldn't act happy because my life has been good and I've never been sad in a long time . I sobbed and sobbed til I felt my eyes slowly close .

20 mins later ...

"Babe ?"

"Hello?"

"Are you you okay?"

I heard but I couldn't open my eyes and I didn't know why maybe from all that crying dried up my eye lids .

So I decided to speak so he won't get worried "I'm fine love I'm just resting ." I moved my body a bit .

"Are you sure ? " He said while grabbing my arm "why don't you open you're eyes ?" 

I didn't want to tell him the real reason why because he would ask so much questions . "I'm just tired babe and my eyes are hurting from this light ." I rubbed my eyes a bit to make it believable .

"Well okay babe I'll be in bed if you need anything ." I hear then I felt a kiss on my forehead .

Seconds later I hear the door shut so I slowly opened my eyes with the help with my fingers . My eyes felt so worn out I just felt like poking them out with how much pain they were in .

I got out the  shower since the water felt cold by how long I was in . I drained out the water and grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me . I looked at myself in the mirror my eyes were blood shot red .

I gasped by the way they looked . I couldn't go out looking like this . So I just walked out and headed straight to the closet to find clothes and not find contact with Chris .

I was in the closet for a short amount of time . I picked a plain white shirt and sweats .

I waited to stay in here forever because I didn't want to face Chris .

I needed a proper place to think and calm down . So I walked out the closet and looked at Chris he was facing towards the wall scrolling through Instagram .

He didn't notice I was out yet . So I quickly got out the door and opened the room door to go outside .

I walked down the stairs and walked to the backyard I sat on a special bench my dad build me when I was smaller He said " this is for when ever you feel down this is the place you always come to calm down."

Since that day I always come to it but I haven't in months because I've been to busy ND haven't been down .

I started to remember all those thoughts from earlier and I broke down again .

"Why him why did he have to be there ." I said in between slient sobs .

"Babe who had to be where ?" ......