You hurt her

Couple of hours before

Chris's pov

I saw how Peaceful she looked it calmed me .

But i was never gunna forget how someone did my baby wrong .

She later woke up but i told her to go bacl to sleep i waited a couple of mins and then rushed out the room to manuels house .

15  mins later
* Ding ding *

Babe: Babe where are you ?

Me- I went out to the store want anything?

Babe: okay babe see you !

Me- I love you don't forget that !

Then I put my phone in my pocket and walked out my car.

*knock knock*

Secs later

Their he stood smiling "hey what's up br--" i cutt him off

I punched him in the face " you hurt my girl how could you do this to me ! "

"Woah woah what are you talking about?" He was touching his mouth .

I had so much anger I punched him once more .

He grabbed me tight and tried to calm me down . "who's you're girl ?"

"Marci you know her !!! Dont you know how hurt she is ?" I said still in anger trying not to hit him again

He looked shocked "bro I thought she was single because she never said she had a boyfriend my bad..."

He moved lil farther from me .

That's when it opened my eyes has she told people ? Or is she keeping it a secret ? Lots of questions went through my head .

"Still forcing girl isn't right at all ! You should be ashamed of you're self ! " I shouted and sped at the door to my car .

I waited a moment and texted marci "I'm omw baby"

I waited a moment and saw a car like Marcis but then i thought it's probably someone else's .

I kept driving I needed a breather still so I was driving around til i see a car in front of me and it looked like marcis .

it was she was in front of me I honked at her and she noticed with big eyes .

She followed me and i could tell i followed her and she parked at Starbucks .

She sped out the car inside while i was shouting her name .

She was ignoring me and i knew why .

We argued and she wouldn't listen

(Skip all that we all know what happened )

I sat there at the table and saw her get in her car fast and drove to God knows where . so i went home and thought she would be there .

But she wasnt there i was worried but i knew she needed to calm down so i took a long shower .

Then i headed for bed it was already dark out and i wondered where she was .

I just stared at the ceiling thinking how i could help her feel better but ideas came to me and i felt better .

I felt someone's presence soon after and marci jumped on me and hugged me tight and apologized to me so did i and after that we became lil better with eachothr. 

We talked for a little bit then o felt her falling asleep so I put a blanket on her and thought about what i wanted to do for Marci so she can cheer up .

I smiled knowing what i have planned and texted someone to help me .

After the person said they could i smiled once more and kissed marci on her forehead and said " I'll take care of you forever i love you"

Then i drifted off to sleep ....