Past

Marci's Pov

"Love" is all I hear every morning the way it calls me hurts me it doesn't hurt me in a bad way it hurts me in the goodest way possible . & I'm glad I have love to give and share after been through so much .

                 ------------------------------

I woke up with a hard crash on the floor . My eyes fluttered open quickly and my whole body shot up .

I see Chris on the floor picking up things " Babe what happened?" I ask

" Shh baby just the picture frame fell it's fine ." He smiled and continued to pick up the frame .

" Oh " then I laided back down and closed my eyes to fall asleep again . Then I remembered studio " Music studio"  then I climbed out of bed and went to find my phone .

I see a text from Clara

Clara- be here by 12:15 it's at Marriott center floor 3 room 1

My eyes widened because it was already 11:15 and I quickly went to turn on the shower and let the water warm a bit then go to my room to find clothes.

"Babe!" I hear

"Si amor?" I say still struggling to find decent clothes to wear .

"What time did Clara say?" Chris walks up to me and sits down on the bed .

"12:15 but I'm im debating on what to wear casual or laid back clothes."  I pull up a plain white button up shirt with a tight skin red skirt then I pull up a jean jacket with a red top with leggings .

Chris observes them then says " the laid back clothes are fine it's just the studio ."

"Thank you amor"I quickly hug him and a peck on the lips .

"Babe I think I'ma hang with the boys later on so if I'm not home just know I'm with the boys . "

"Okay amor "

I turn to the restroom and I quickly took a shower .

           -------------------------------------

"Amor ya me voy!" I yell across the house

Chris was in the kitchen cooking breakfast for himself so I didn't want to walk all the way other there since It was almost 12 .

"Okay que te vaya bien and choose wisely I love you! " I hear when I opened the door and headed out .

12:08

I got to the studio I rushed to the doors which there were securities at the entrance .

"Hello Ms and who are you here for ?" A tall man about 6'0 with a big body form asks .

"Clara Pablo CNCO'S manager" I say a bit nervously

"Alright ms ?"

"Miss Gabby... Gabby Marquez" I say reaching out my hand to shake his

"Well Gabby nice meeting you have a good day ."

"You too " I smile then walk to the elevators .

I got in the elevator and pushed the button to floor 3 I looked the time on the phone which read 12:12

Which I only had 3 minutes to get there .

The doors open I rushed to the door one which was just close by the elevator I knocked once then I hear a "come in "

I opened the door to reveal a big room filled with pianos guitars and other musical instruments the walls were red with a hint of black with glass windows just a beautiful scenery .

I turn to where I hear someone clear there throat . "I know it's amazing isn't it ?"

I look around to my eyes fixed on Clara .

"Yes" I smile

"Gabby follow me " she walks off to a room

I simply follow her where there was a room filled with papers and music buttons and machines for recording music .

"So this is were all the magic happens so cnco just wrote a song and i want you to fix it . " She grabs the papers and hands them to me .

I look around and I see the room is empty and no one is here .

"Am I early or is it just us ?" I ask Clara

"You're early our music editor will be here shortly to help you out with any thing . " She says opening the door .

I simply nod and turn back to the papers .

"And Gabby if you're done early just head on out but I'll be back around 2:30 ." She says walking out the door .

I just continued to look over the 5 pages of paper . They were neatly written with pen which I didn't understood because if you mess up in pen theirs no way back to fixing it .

So I grabbed a pencil and rewrote on a paper with pencil to see if I wanted to change it completely or just one simple word .

The song was simple but different I changed some sentences with english to make it a Spanglish version . Like their new song Pretend that was a good song that had mostly English . So I wanted it to have a mix of both .

I've been writing for almost 30 mins now and I heard the door open .

I see a figure coming to the music room where I was at .

I was guessing it was the music editor to help me out so I just continued writing and waited til the person came in .

I was happy at this time because I wanted to have a good presentation for the first people I meet because what if I choose this job then I would have to be happy all the time .

Then short moments later the door opens and I look up at the persons presence .

And when I saw the figure I was in shock and my whole mood went upside down because I saw the person I never would see again ........