First day

Continued

"Hello guys " I formally said because I seen Clara looking at me seriously .

They all simply waved at me and then looked at Clara .

I walked up to Clara and she formally stood up and smiled and shook my hand . "Sit here" she pointed to a chair next to her.

When I sat down I thought why did Clara look so mad when I walked in but then a sudden change she turned happy .

Then Clara spoke "So now that we're all here let's start"

Clara began to speak about business stuff but I looked around me a big room with alots of space a big table that seated around 14 people but only 7 people at the people . I sat next to Clara and then I realized I sat next to Joel .

He was already facing me and warmly smiled . I smiled back then listened to Clara .

"So Marci is you're Nickname?" I nodded "would you prefer to call you by you're real name?" Clara asked

"Gabby is fine"I smiled

"Alright Gabby what did you apply for exactly ?"

"For Assistant or music writer but Walter said I could try both out and later tell him which one I prefer ." I say

"Alright but I'm CNCO's manager so I'f you choose the assistant are you  willing for me to be you're mentor and you take my place and working with the boys?"

"Yes I'm willing to do anything ." I stated clearly .

"Okay if you're the music writer you are only with the boys when they come in the studio and you will stay here and write music and ideas for the boys ."

"Alright sounds good ." I say

I was confused yeah I want to see the boys and be with them but I also love writing Songs . It was a big decision and I have to try them out and see what works best .

The meeting was done and Clara suggested to talk with the boys and interact and try the assistant first then after we're heading to a photo shoot for the boys . 

She then walked out the room .

"Hola Marci !" Zabdiel stood up and hugged me tight .

"Hey Zabdaddy" I laughed

Then I went to Richard "long time no see stranger." He laughed as we hugged

"Right! long time how's Aaliyah?" I asked

"She's good she's talking way more about you already know Zabdy " he laughed

I laughed "that's amazing I wanna see her sometime ." Then I walked off

Then I hear "you bet!"

Then i went to Erick "hola mi Cubanito" I hugged him softly

"Hola shorty"he smiled

"Como estas?" I asked

"Bien Gracias a Dios y tu ?"

"Muy bien" I smiled "pero como esta Jessica?"

"She's good she's been working and taking care our baby boy." He smiled

"Oh yeah huh how old is he again ? 2?"

"Si it's crazy"

"I'ma go say hi to the rest pero nice talk ." I say as I hug him again and walk off.

Then I see Joel he was on his phone texting away and didnt seem to notice me yet . So I tapped his shoulder .

"Joelito wyd?" I attacked him with a hug