"Mm...well you can't date someone out of guilt Jungkookie. If it isn't there it isn't there."

"So...what if I have a crush on someone else...but I don't know...if they're like me?"

"What do you mean like you?"

"U-Um...like...like not too pushy! Yeah...like not desperate for someone..."

"Well I can't answer that one Jungkookie. Most people just confess to the person they like and see if they feel the same way."

"Ah...are you going to do that to Noona?"

"Y-Yah! Jungkook!"

"What?! It seems like you like her!"

"I don't even...I don't even know what she's like..."

With a deep sigh, Jimin hears his brother sit back in his chair while clearing his throat.

"Noona...is...um...she's pretty..."

"Really? She is?"

"Yeah...she's um...the couple times I've seen her she's always wearing that denim jacket...it doesn't look like mine...it's got rips in it and stuff."

"What's her eye color?"

"Y/E/C."

Oh...wow....

"Her hair color?"

"Y/H/C."

Wow....how pretty...she sounds so pretty...

"Although...Noona is odd."

"How?"

"Even when she is smiling, her eyes always look so sad...Noona never looks like she's happy."

Oh...

Is Y/N sad?

"I wonder what it is..."

"Maybe you can ask her on your next date."

"Jungkook!"

·······················

(Jungkook's POV)

Just confess...

How could I possibly do that...

What if they aren't like me?

What if they think I'm disgusting?

How could I ever go back in their class....

Jungkook tilts his head up and looks into the mirror as he holds onto the small yellow blanket tightly, tears tenderly rolling down his cheeks.

What would Hyung think?

Would he still love me?

He's the only one I have...

I don't wanna be like this.

I wanna think girls like Noona are pretty.

The tears keep pouring down Jungkook's cheeks as he quickly stands up and makes his way to the door across the hall, a soft hiccup escaping his lips.

I don't wanna be in my room.

"U-Um...Hyung?.."

Jungkook softly pops open Jimin's door and pokes his head inside of the dark room, his brother's voice immediately bringing him comfort.

"Yes Jungkookie?"

"Um...can....can I sleep in here?..."

"Of course you can. Come here."

Jungkook quickly crawls into his brother's king sized bed and allows his body to be enveloped in a hug, his head nuzzling onto Jimin's chest.

"Did you have a nightmare again?"

"No...I...I just...Hyung...I miss mom and dad..."

"Aigoo...I know Jungkookie...I do too..."

Jungkook falls into tender sobs and burys his head in Jimin's big sweatshirt, his brother's hands combing through his thick hair.

"It's okay Jungkookie....just cry it out...I know...I know..."

"Hyung why can't they be here? Why do they have to be gone?"

"I know...it'll be okay..."

I miss them...

I want them to come back...

"Are you growing out your hair?"

Jungkook smiles amongst his tears while nodding, his eyes stinging when he closes them.

"Yeah...I like my hair right now...I think I'll be very handsome with it long.."

"Should I grow my hair out?"

"No. I like your hair Hyung. It's really soft."

"Thank you Jungkookie. I um...I'm sorry...that I can't take care of you better..."

"Hyung...this is enough for me..."

"I love you Jungkookie."

"I love you too Hyung, Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

(A/N): UwU