Story: Shen Xihan 4

In Shen Xihan's life that was constantly stagnant like water, a huge boulder named Shen Liangxi created a ripple which became more of a tide that swept his calmness away.

[32 missed calls. 19 messages. 11:45 am]

He was about to put down his phone when it rang again. This was the 33rd time ... the 33rd freaking time today! and it has been for days!

Should I just block him? ( ̄- ̄╬)

He played smart and didn't hang up, waiting for the call to die by itself. If he ended it too quick, Shen Liangxi on the other side would know that he was deliberately ignoring him and was sure to call him back to get his attention.

His phone finally went quiet so he sighed in relief. Because of his little brother, it took him twice the amount of effort to concentrate and focus on work. 

Why was it so hard ... ah, Shen Liangxi that annoying fool. He did this to him. Not only because he never dropped the subject but also because his request was hard to ignore.

"- and Ge, I would want you to participate in this. E-Even just once!"

There wasn't a good enough reason for him to go through hell again trying to fix what couldn't be fixed, this fact did not change.

But walking ... even for just a short while ...he can't deny that from time to time, especially since he came back home and realize how tall his family looked from his wheelchair. Their silhouettes could easily cover him with their shadows when the light hits them from above, making him look so small. This feeling didn't exist till now ... before he reunited with them.

In the inside, the young Shen Xihan was still there.

The trauma still existed. There was no way around this problem and now another opportunity that was made possible by his little brother was sent directly in his hands yet still, he hesitated, afraid of the disappointment that was sure to come afterwards.

If he could really walk in that makeshift world ... would he even want to wake up? This question made him wonder.

Why was he even struggling about this? It was just walking, walking was nothing special and even most who could do not appreciate this ability. What would change if he did walk? height? he could live like a short person. A person can continue to live without walking. Sure, his future changed, destroyed his dreams, twisted the entire plot of his perfect life into one that was constantly being looked down on-

"Don't think ..." Shen Xihan was drowning into his thoughts again so he grumbled, blaming all of what was inside his head onto Shen Liangxi.

That stupid little brother, fool, troublemaker. ( ̄- ̄╬)

If he was the river, he imagined his little brother as a child on top of a cliff who would jump down while hugging his knees to do a cannonball all over again. His little brother was this disruptive. 

"Ge! Ge!" 

Ah ... was he hallucinating now too? to suddenly hear his little brother's voice in empty air? 

This is bad, he really needs to see the psychiatrist ASAP.

"Ge! Why didn't you open the door?!" The door that he slammed opened creaked from the force. Shen Xihan's secretary was surprised at the second young master's enthusiasm and politely closed the door for him, leaving the siblings inside.

"Leave." (ᄑ_ᄑ) Damn it, it wasn't an illusion. 

"I bought lunch~ Mom's cooking~" ( ̄▽ ̄)

"Leave it here and go." (ᄑ_ᄑ)⊃

"Let's eat together!"(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜

"..."(ᄑ_ᄑ)