Story 2.2 Feng Tingxiao

Feng Tingxiao woke up 6 am sharp and changed into his running clothes to start the morning.

He was strict and followed the same routine every single day, never tardy and always on schedule.

wake up run at 6.

Shower at 6:30

breakfast at 6:45

Get dressed at 7:10

and leave for work at 7:30

He was a boring man. No, he had long graduated from his hot headed young years.

Even loving Xu Anru somehow became tiring to him.

He was losing hope.

Losing patience.

Unless a miracle happened, Feng Tingxiao doesn't expect to fall in love anymore.

Well, monotone is still a good color.

"Bro. do you have plans tonight?" Feng Zhenhao asked only waking up now.

"Xiaohao, its already 7:25. If you're late for work ill deduct your pay."

"Ugh. . . bro am I not your little brother." he coaxed putting an arm over his sporting a handsome smile.

"For 34 mins more. By 8, I'm the Boss."

"Seriously. . .so uptight."

Tingxiao busied himself in fixing the cuff of his suit not taking away his sight on the clock.

7:28 am

"Im off."

"Wait! about tonigh-"

Click. Beep.

Zhenhao couldn't finish his words as the door automatically locked itself.

Arriving at 8. Feng Tingxiao was welcomed by a crowd lining up as he strode in. He stopped and sternly looked around the hall eyeing the employees and the room itself in seriousness making them freeze and stand in nervousness.

Sh*t! Can the Boss stop scaring us every single day?!! (ToT)

Feng Tingxiao didn't notice anything off and slightly nodded his head in greeting. He didn't do anything unnecessary and headed straight to his office.

"Secretary Zhou." he called out.

"Boss. Here's the paperwork for this morning. The most important one is the oversees investment early next year and the undergoing construction of the new building." he briefed.

"The designer. Did you get in contact with him?"

"Yes. But it seems to be inconvenient-"

"I don't care. Tell them to hold a meeting within the month. If not we'll cancel our contract with them. Find some time for me."

"Understood." Secretary Zhou could only agree and cry inner tears for the sudden over time tonight. Boss, give us a break huhu.

Feng Tingxiao didn't need him anymore and told him to leave putting focus on his paperwork.

Knock.

"Come in."

He was about to sign a paper when the corner of his eye caught sight of a long white skirt and brown heels. He didn't need to guess who it was as soon as he saw those jade white feet.

"Anru, what do you need?" he dully asked.

"Can't you at least greet me good morning. You never change." she giggled happily, seeing him so bland.