Story 2.9 Bitter-sweet

a/n:

Hello readers (^___^)

So I wanted to know how many people are actually keeping track of my book since I am unable to tell if my book is being read privately in their library. Im a engrossed reader myself and doesn't have the habit of voting and am very sorry for all the votes I missed.

I wasnt really positive when I wrote this book in the begining so I am desperately looking for a boost in motivation by knowing the number of readers I actually have.

So I thought of this:

30 votes: early "Ending" release

This tiny author is
looking forward to the results ^-^

Actual ending release: Sunday.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"The house. . . looks a lot different." Xu Anru was stunned at the newly furnished house.

The monotone color was now mixed in blue shades. Blue and black pillows on top of a brand new white sofa. The black rug removed changed into gray. The atmosphere inside the house entirely changed, fit for a newly wedded and loving couple.

"What's your business for coming over?" he coldly went straight to the point not wanting to waste time.

"Tingxiao. . . the house. . ." She knew that he didn't have a sense of asthetic so she wasn't willing to skip over this topic.

"Im living with my lover."

"Huh?" This was the last string, her string of hope that maybe her love was worth more than the other but was heartlessly pulled away leaving her with nothing.

Tears were quickly trailing down her pretty face as she looked at him, desperately searching for her reflection but she could only drown into the dark pools of his eyes and found nothing.

"Tingxiao, is our relationship worth all that to you?. . . I-i worked hard. I worked hard to reach where I am now! I-" she choked onto the rest of her words burrowed in sadness.

For Tingxiao all her whining was simply annoying and loud. Itll be troublesome if she keeps hanging around. He dialed secretary Zhou's phone number waiting for him to pick up.

"Secretary Zhou?"

"Mn. . . yes Boss?" it was a Saturday and his secretary was enjoying a long sleep so he sounded a bit mopey.

"For the actresses that we plan on introducing oversees, add Xu Anru to that list." he announced ending the call after saying it.

Xu Anru abruptly stopped crying. The stimulation was too fast, her emotions dropping abnormally and the pain hurted like real painful stabs.

"Y-y-you're sending me away?" stuttering unable to believe it.

"An actress of my company barged into her Boss' house treating it like her own. Xu Anru isn't this self explanatory?"

"Actress? I'M MORE THAN YOUR ACTRESS!" she finally snapped unable to control her storming feelings.

"Xu Anru. What do you think you are to me?" It was a clear message. She was NOTHING.