DEATH LOG: Chairwoman Fan

"Useless brute." Even her words weren't enough to express her distaste.

Time ticked away quickly and everyone was back into their rooms. She didn't express anything unnatural however in the inside, she herself was worried.

CLICK.

"Oh." the light in her room flickered on. Finally, the electricity was back.

Chairwoman Fan had one rule to follow in her life.

DOMINATE.

To become stronger than those around her.

To be higher than those around her.

To reach farther than those around her.

To trample those underneath her.

Who said a woman should rely on a man to live life? Huh? F*ck you. She doesn't want to spend her life slaving away to a man who had the advantage of having a stronger build, taller and a d*ck.

It took her years of  scarring heavy sufferings to reach the point where she was on now.

The people around her? If they show talent that are of merit then she'll keep.

It doesn't matter. This world was a dog eat dog world. Rotten to the bone. And in such a world she yearns to stop on the top. Call her low for playing dirty but everything was all for her to reach the pedestal.

She'll never go back to that worthless woman who relied on some fragile feelings yearning for a fantasy, happy life!

Through experiences she learned that all she had was herself. Love? Isn't that equals to sh*t?

Riches. Money. As long as you have the bills you rule. The memory of her ex husband licking her heel as she sat on a comfy chair with a wine glass on her hand was such a memory she couldn't forget.

The best MUST belong to her. What she wants should ALWAYS land on her palms. NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES.

"I don't know what he have planned to pull off something like this but i'm not backing down." She maliciously glared at her reflection while untying her bun-tied hair, letting her black hair free.

So many lives she helped, so many lives she ruined. Who cares? Why care?

In this world, she was alone. And that's all he need.

Profitable are hefty deals and contracts, how everyone else would end up is none of her business.

She stripped out of her clothes and grabbed her robe to prepare the bath. Oils and petals were mixed into her wide round tub enough to fit 5 people and all of these are only for herself.

"That old man. He sure knows how to pleasure people's greed." She chuckled at the thought.

Chairman Hong. An old friend of hers. They go way~ back.