Story 1.3 Gathering Spot

"Young man you look like an old friend, come buy something from me. I'll give you a discount." A middle-aged street vendor slyly approached him yet Ming Yu shook his head in refusal.

On this day, Ming Yu planned to visit the western district which was well known as the capital's entertainment district.

By entertainment, theatre houses and gambling shops were in numbers. Street performances were common and the well-known Heaven Pavilion was located in it.

By Heaven. The Pavilion was the largest and richest brothel house in the capital with a relatively high reputation. The Pavilion was exclusively for nobles and some well-known families but as long as you have the money, the Heaven Pavilion was more than willing to make an exception.

The author didn't have any idea on entering it of course. As a part-timer struggling to make ends meet, saving money has become his 6th sense.

He was only interested in seeing a theater act or a performing troupe. Even a brawl in a gambling house was much more entertaining than it.

[Admin: Ming Yu. you really. really. Really. don't want to go inside a brothel house?]

"No."

Ever since they made up. The Admin had been online the entire time and would even take the initiative to wake him up to greet the sun's warm sunshine.

He wanted to sleep longer ...

"I don't have money" Ming Yu reasoned out.

[Admin: I'll give you money so can we go now? ]

"No."

[Admin: COME ON. Ming Yu! aren't you a man? let us get some action going okay? I give you my word! It won't disappoint you!]

"..."

This system. . . why does it sound like it had been in there before?

[Admin: As a system! It wishes to show some usefulness in other areas too!]

The Admin left Ming Yu speechless.

Better ignore it.

Ming Yu was idly walking when suddenly a delicate hand grabbed him into an alley, the forceful tug made him stagger and his butt fell to meet the ground.

" ...h-help" a woman's voice said.

[Admin: This was unexpected but DAMN. Here she comes!!!]

"..."

Ming Yu calmly stared and observed the panting woman.