Story 1.1 The Man's body warmth

"Fish. . ." Ming Yu said while resting beside the river for a short while.

Ever since offending Admin, they haven't talked but the Admin was good enough not to ignore him and a functioning GPS appeared guiding him to the Capital.

Ming Yu needed to hike his way through the mountains since no carriage would go through it.

He wanted to ask the carriage driver he rode with yesterday to take him to the nearest town but he felt more safe following the Admin's GPS system. He chose to hike.

Although this was his novel, he wasn't the protagonist with an unbeatable golden finger. Others would normally need time to adapt after transmigrating but Ming Yu dared not lose his life from a foolish mistake. Dying from getting robbed by bandits would be embarrassing.

He had a choice to just die and skip this world out but he wasn't a fan of suicide either.

Hanging, poisoned, jumping on a cliff ... self harm needed courage and Ming Yu was a coward.

In the end as the author, the interest to at least have a glimpse of his own characters was higher than the lost of his life, forcing him to try and live.

When he created his characters. Ming Yu didn't have a clear image of how they'll look like. It was the common way of thinking where:

Male Lead > Handsome, Rich Sex Appeal, Heroic, Dominant, Toned-Body not too Muscular, Gentle exclusively to his beloved. . .

or

Antagonist> Either Ugly or Devilish Handsome/Pretty. Has high status since birth. Usually a rank higher than ML. Bad attitude or two-faced b******

-in general.

Ming Yu was about to continue this train of thought heard a rustle nearby him.

This made him freeze but reassured himself that since the system led him to take this path, it should be safe so Ming Yu walked to it's direction only to see nothing.

"Oh..." he mumbled a bit disappointed.

He turned away when Ming Yu was suddenly grabbed by a strong arm and was forcefully caged within the man's embrace. The arm was threatenly wrapped around his throat, hinting how a sharp twist could end his life. A normal person would fight back out f panic but Ming Yu was calm, even unperturbed.

This life was short ... time to die. He accepted fate pretty easily.

"Don't struggle." the man's voice was husky and deep that it tickled his ears. He dragged him to hide behind a boulder and retaliating didn't even came into Ming Yu's mind.

His hands felt the muscles on the man's arm. They were rock hard so how can the puny him fight back?

He didn't want to die of suffocation which was a slow painful death but if this was what fate had in store for him.

Fine then.

"Dammit! Where the hell did he go? Find him! quickly kill that bastard!" Whoever that loudmouth was, how could he be so stupid to shout his orders like that? They could hear him so damn well.

Those killers quickly left and were already out of sight yet the man still haven't loosen his grip on Ming Yu.

His calm and expressionless face was retained and waited for the man's to free him ... if he had planned to. Ming Yu tried to move forward so he could turn his head to look at him when the man's weight fell on his back and pinned him down.

He was like a wish out of water, squirming his way back on his feet but couldn't.

Ming Yu didn't need to do a thorough inspection as the system warned him that the man had been poisoned and was bleeding from a sword wound on his stomach.