9

TRIGGER WARNING!!!

There is smut in this chapter, so if that makes you uncomfortable then disregard this chapter, if you don't mind smut then feel free to continue reading this.

                                                           ***************************

Once dinner ended, you and Jungkook made your way to the airport and eventually boarded your plan. During your plane ride, Jungkook took small clips of the two of and of your plane ride, he even snuck in some clips of you while you were sleeping. You're definitely going to hate those, but he thinks that you look adorable.

"What are you doing cutie?" You ask him, leaning down so that your head rests on his shoulder.

"I'm documenting this beautiful experience so that I can show this to our kids one day." He responds and you feel your cheeks flush.

"T-that is if you want to have kids of course." He says quickly looking away from you.

You chuckle and gently turn his face so that he is looking at you, he turns off his camera and looks down at you.

"I wouldn't want to have anybody else's children, trust me." You reassure him, leaning over and placing your lips over his pulling away from him slowly.

He smiles down at you and rubs his nose against yours, he takes our hand in his and kissed it.

***************************

After a few more hours, the plane finally lands in Busan, and not only is Jungkook excited to see his hometown, but you are finally excited about being able to stretch out your legs.

You two grab your items that you kept in the overhead and made your way off of the plane to grab your larger suitcases.

"Jungkook when the bags roll around, do not try and grab all of ours, I can take something." You look at him and he pouts.

"I can take it, I swear." He says, leaning down to kiss you in order to distract you.

You hesitate but eventually pull away from him when you see your bags arriving.

"Nice try Kook, but nope!" You say, grabbing both of your suitcases from the machine.

He takes his bag from you and whines when you don't allow him to take yours as well.

"Don't give me that look, come on, we have a car waiting for us." You say, taking his hand in yours.

"How did we get that?" He asks you in utter confusion.

"Your mom called a few people for me, also we are visiting your aunts and uncles while we're here, I promised your mom we would." You look around for the license plate that matched the picture on your phone that his mother sent you.

"There we go, this is the one." You check the phone to make sure it was correct and smiled.

"Since when did you start reading Korean?" He asks as the two of you load your bags into the trunk.

"I've been planning this trip for months, and your mother is an excellent teacher." You hand him the keys and he takes them from you, he grabs your hand in the process and pulls you in for a kiss.

You wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him happily before pulling away, Jungkook whines like a child and goes in for more kisses. You giggle and press your hands against his chest.

"Jungkook, we have plenty of time to do that. Right now there's a nice looking guest house waiting for us, also provided by your aunt and uncle." You mention and he looks at you in surprise.