1

"Diana? Your drink is ready!" You announced to a customer.

"Thank goodness, you've got the best tea in this city. Winter is coming soon, and I'm going to freeze to death if I don't get some at least every week" she said and you smiled swiping her card.

"I appreciate you Diana. You were one of the first customers I had. That's why you're on the customer wall" You pointed out handing her the receipt and her credit card.

"And I'll come here until I'm officially broke and out of money" she said and you smiled genuinely back at her.

"Have a great day Diana, I hope to see you soon." You wished her well and watched her leave the shop.

"Good morning to my favorite tea lady of all times" You heard a familiar voice and turned around smiling brightly.

"Okay, first off Jungkook, I appreciate the wonderful entrance of yours, and second off, I should be the only tea lady in your life" You said to him as he walked over to you and used the door to get on the other side of the counter.

You've known Jungkook for a while now. His mother owns the fruit and vegetable stand at the market, and his dad owns the butchery.

You moved your small shop in here about five years ago. That was when you first met Jungkook, he offered to help you move everything in. He also introduced you to everyone, and showed you around.

He keeps you company, teaches you how to dance, and how to speak Korean. In return you give him free tea for his family and bake him little goodies, especially during the holidays.

"Well there is Luisa who owns the bakery next to the coffee shop" he said and you rolled my eyes.

He knows that you hate it when he mentions Luisa, it makes me seem like your tea is dirt compared to hers.

"Oh come on, I'm just kidding. You know I love your tea, I buy it everyday." He said resting his chin on your shoulder.

"I know, your face is on my customer wall. You're right in between Diana and Alejandro." You pointed to his picture on the wall.

"I feel like since I am your best friend and most loyal customer that my picture should definitely be first. I'm offended that it's not" he crossed his arms and gave off an 'intimidating' look.

"Hm, I can't put you first just because we're best friends. It shows favoritism, and that's wrong" You told him before moving away from him to take the next customers order.

"Can I get a medium green tea with two sugars and a small cinnamon apple tea with three sugars." the man ordered and you put his order into the register.

"That will be $4.76." you said to him then took his money.

"You can keep the change" He said and you smiled adding it to the jar.

"Jungkook can you-" you turned around to ask Jungkook with the orders and he had already made them.

"Just remember, I am also two steps ahead of you. Always" he said handing the man his drinks.

"Have a good day sir!" You said and stared at Jungkook.

"Alright, what do you want? You only help me out like this when you want something." You said crossing your arms and looking at him.

"How dare you assume that I want something from you, can't I just spend time with you when I please.. Yeah you're right I want something." He said lowering his voice.

"What is it Jungkook?" You asked getting ready to hear some straight up bullshit.

"I want to take you out on a date" He mumbled looking down at his feet and you looked at him in surprise.

"Are you fucking with me, or are you being forreal?" You asked trying not to smile widely.

"I'm being very serious. My mom almost came in here and asked you myself, because I was so scared." he confessed and you smiled pinching his cheek.

He moved away from you and chuckled. He shyly looked up at you waiting for a final answer.

"Well, will you go out with me, please? I'll try and contain my weirdness."

"Nah, it's cute. Where did you want to go?" You asked making him cups of tea for his mother and father.

"I was thinking the seafood restaurant. It's close and I can get us a discount."

"How did you know I love seafood?" You asked putting lids of the drinks.

"I noticed that you would go there for a lunch quite often. Is that weird?" he asked taking the cups from your hands.

"Not gonna lie it is a little creepy, but I appreciate the fact that you pay close attention. It's cute, and I love a man that pays close attention to me." You said leaning on the counter.

"So then I will see you tonight at around 7:45?" He asked walking through the door and to the other side of the counter

"That you will, I can't wait. And tell your mother thank you, and that I love her. Oh and give her a kiss for me, your father too." You told him wiping off my hands

"Awe, no kisses for me?" he asked with a cute pout on his face

"Nope, not yet at least" You said waving at him

"I'll see you later tea lady"

"And I'll see you tonight market boy"

_________________

Hello my loves! I hope you enjoyed this part of the series. It has been such a long time since I wrote on here, but I'm back now and learning my way around. If you liked this chapter make sure you leave a like and a comment. Have a great day!